You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Guns N' Roses Live From Rock In Rio

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
-D- wrote:

Yeah this band seems to be regressing... even the band were way off tonight besides Ron

Bull shit

Ron fuckin destroyed Jungle tonight. First fuck up i've ever seen him do. He just quit the solo.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
-D- wrote:

bet over HTGTH they are saying this was the greatest gnr show of all time haha

Pretty much, haha

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Overall it was an "interesting" concert!

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Bono wrote:

I'm not saying this to be a dick but at no fault fo the guys in the band whatsoever the reunion crys will be louder now than ever.  Throwing in Estranged was nice but the glaring thing is no new songs or even A song. This thing isn't going anywhere.  People are tired of this.

If he's going to perform that poorly while fucking up the lyrics, I'd rather he just retire than do a reunion where he further embarrasses himself. Only way it would work is if he agrees to do plenty of rehearsals before performing in front of an audience.

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

-D- wrote:

bet over HTGTH they are saying this was the greatest gnr show of all time haha

Clearly, they are giving people the kool-aid on how rocking the show was.

I am glad I haven't been to a show since the Hammerstein Ballroom 2006. Post Robin would ruin it for me.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

Well, it's over. There were some good parts (Estranged, TIL, SOD) but wow what  a disaster. Ron Thal was the man tonight. Axl was forgetting lyrics left and right, and his voice was mostly in helium mode here.

I hope this tour doesn't fall on it's ass.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
-D- wrote:

Yeah this band seems to be regressing... even the band were way off tonight besides Ron

Bull shit

Ron fuckin destroyed Jungle tonight. First fuck up i've ever seen him do. He just quit the solo.

after Jungle he did well... he nailed Estranged which was all i cared about.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Weird performance overall, where they nailed a song that hasn't been touched in 18 years, but played quite sloppy through a bunch of other songs they've played countless times.

As I said, Estranged aside, this is the worst Rock In Rio performance I've seen from GN'R ever.

Board footer