You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: The Next Chapter or the Grand Finale?

James wrote:

He doesn't really have a reason to lash out at Axl or GNR. Axl has never really trashed BH in the media, and BH knows he kicks ass on these songs and his contributions cant be topped.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

He doesn't really have a reason to lash out at Axl or GNR. Axl has never really trashed BH in the media, and BH knows he kicks ass on these songs and his contributions cant be topped.

He might have said something positive if that was the case. People must ask him.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

BH has a small fanbase, and most of them don't give a shit about the GNR thing. They like what he did on the songs, but thats as far as the interest in GNR goes. Bri, who hangs in the BH community can likely vouch for this.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

it also lends to the theory that BH and Brain may come back once the ball starts rolling..that would leave BBF and Ron in the shadows but i think it may happen

Scabbie

Scabbie wrote:
Neemo wrote:

it also lends to the theory that BH and Brain may come back once the ball starts rolling..that would leave BBF and Ron in the shadows but i think it may happen

Do you seriously think there is a chance of this?

Anyone else?

I thought they were long gone.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

well based on the last time we heard about communication with brain he said

10. Have you got any plans to jam with Axl and the boys anytime soon??

"We are gonna Rock out in '07"

though that was from ems so its up to you how legit you think it is

it was like from january last year

Scabbie

Scabbie wrote:

All that talk of Brain being a dad and all that was probably just a convenient cover up for Brain giving up on Axl until he was ready to release an album.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Scabbie wrote:

All that talk of Brain being a dad and all that was probably just a convenient cover up for Brain giving up on Axl until he was ready to release an album.

He did become a Dad and I'm sure the original time off he had was genuinely to be with his child in summer 06, he came back for Inland Invasion in September remember. After that though he dissappeared again and I'm guessing that was and still is album related and nothing to do with his baby.

A Private Eye wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

He did become a Dad and I'm sure the original time off he had was genuinely to be with his child in summer 06, he came back for Inland Invasion in September remember. After that though he dissappeared again and I'm guessing that was and still is album related and nothing to do with his baby.

I always believed that he split on his own, although he has never said that officially.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Neemo wrote:

I can see them surviving without BBF or Ron but not both.  Or maybe they can either have both or neither, but not one or the other.  Neemo's trying to confuse me.  13

Board footer