You are not logged in. Please register or login.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

Re: American Horror Story

smoke wrote:

I'm in! Really cool.show.and the self contained seasons is something.I've wanted from a show forever. Cant wait for 10!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

RussTCB wrote:
smoke wrote:

I'm in! Really cool.show.and the self contained seasons is something.I've wanted from a show forever. Cant wait for 10!

Got caught up with some other crap tonight and I'm just about to be freed up to hit the DVR now. Pretty stoked.

It was a great start for this new part of the anthology. You guys will love it. Enjoy yourself, Russ.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I was a little nervous when I saw Adam Levine, but the show kicked ass (and it looks like they're going to be showing more ass this season) and I'm glad they kept the kid who played Tate. He and Jessica Lange were the stars of last season.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

RussTCB wrote:

I agree on the start. Really good first episode if you ask me. I like Sarah Paulson a lot as well so I'm hoping she and Jessica Lange's scenes remain awesome through the whole season.

Same here! I like Murphy's concept of making Kit (Evan's character) the hero this season. I like what they are doing with his character and the rest of the recurring cast.  I know they are not going to Crystal Skull the whole alien subplot, hopefully. It's kind of ironic that he gets the crap beat out of him this series and the last series, he's the one causing havoc! 16 Hoping Zack's character kicks some ass when he gets introduced and each of the plot threads flow well together after a few episodes.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I love the use of music in the series, too.

I saw Spock (the gay owner of the last house) is going to in this season, too. And I just read Dermont Mulroney will be in the series as well. I was leery about the idea of using the same actors in a different story, but I really dig it so far.

Me_Wise_Magic

misterID wrote:

I love the use of music in the series, too.

I saw Spock (the gay owner of the last house) is going to in this season, too. And I just read Dermont Mulroney will be in the series as well. I was leery about the idea of using the same actors in a different story, but I really dig it so far.

Alot of the actors that are coming back that aren't already in the main cast right now are probably going to show up in an episode or few depending on the role they are in. That's from an interview that Murphy was part of for an entertainment section of a newspaper.

As for Zack Quinto, I was a big fan of Heroes and the recent Star Trek film. So I think he's a great talent in the entertainment industry. I thought he did pretty good for his limited role in the last series; but he was underused. I'm glad he tried something new and worked with it. Hopefully his skill with darker roles works better with this newer series.

Me_Wise_Magic

Pretty solid second episode! Quinto did a great job as the new doctor and I hope they use more of him and enhance his character in the coming episodes. Since he is the first name in the opening title credits. Great spooks, some character development, and other details that I don't want to spoil for you all. Felt more balanced and I'm getting sick of IGN.com's review of throwing too much at us in terms of suspense...Umm..It's a horror show for fuck's sake.  Hope the next couple of episodes are even better.  Enjoy!

Board footer