You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: American Horror Story

James wrote:

Anyone watch this? I watched the first 2 episodes & was shocked at how good this is. TV has needed a series like this for years. Even Dylan Mcdermott couldnt ruin it. 1st time ive ever been able to tolerate him. Definitely gonna DL eps 3 & 4.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I dont watch new tv shows so I am amazed at how liberal the censors are now. They cuss on this show and Rizzoli, and the 'mongoloid' on this show is psychologically abused. Can you imagine Corky getting similar treatment? Never would have been allowed.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I thought about checking it out, 'cause I dig horror shows and Jessica Lange is always terrific, but when I saw the leads were Dylan McDermott and that chick off of Friday Night Lights, and I decided to give it a pass.

I MIGHT reconsider, if you say it's good. It's gotten good reviews, i've just been focused on Sons of Anarchy right now on FX.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

its like hte shinign and twin peaks had a bastard child

its oretty good...pretty fucked up

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

They say cock and pussy pretty regularly. And showed the husband jerking off (from behind) naked. Never saw anything like this on TV show outside HBO and Showtime.

The first show was kind of lame, really awful editting. The latter shows got better. Jessica Lang is fantastic, though.

Direct TV is dropping a bunch of Fox channels including FX, so I'm not going to get to see anymore episodes.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

You can just download them. I haven't had FX since 2008 (dropped it after The Shield ended, and Sons of Anarchy: Season 1 wrapped up).

Ever since I just watch them from downloads. I'm DONE giving DirecTV my money. I try my best to watch the ad-supported streams, but if not... not my problem.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I think I might get it through Netflix, as I don't like downloading stuff.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Netflix isn't gonna have them available until A) DVD's are released, or B) the following season premieres, so the previous season is released for streaming on Netflix for inner-promo.

If waiting a year is fine by you, just fyi.

misterID

misterID wrote:

DirectTV just announced they're keeping FX, so I can keep watching. Problem solved. 16

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Not shocked. All of this shit hits the fan every year with Dish Network, and there's always a compromise made at the last minute.

Typical business tactics. Still don't like giving DirecTV money.

Board footer