You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: American Horror Story

Damn what an episode! 9 It was quite a fun horrific episode to start off the holiday season right. Covered some plot points; but doing it's own thing without it being cheesy.

Aliens decided to step in. Wonder if Death will come back and Dylan stops by next episode! cool

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

Damn what an episode! 9 It was quite a fun horrific episode to start off the holiday season right. Covered some plot points; but doing it's own thing without it being cheesy.

Aliens decided to step in. Wonder if Death will come back and Dylan stops by next episode! cool

I need to re-watch it tonight or tomorrow. I was attempting to multi task while it was on tonight and that's not the type of show you can do that with 16

I think that's the reason why I have almost no clue what's going on. I spend like 25% of the episode every week on Pinterest.
Speaking of which, this will crossover to the Rant Thread, but it's not on the DVR anymore. Wonder if it's On Demand?

Me_Wise_Magic

Do you have Verizon FIOS, DirectTV or another digital cable company?

It should be On Demand under the FX channel area in the American Horror spot. It takes a couple days to update the new episodes to be put in the area. When it does appear, it would be labeled American Horror 08. Right now it's not showing up on mine. So it will probably take awhile.

The problem is FX used to stream the full episode after it aired. I used their official website to catch up on some of the first season of Wilfred; but I guess they don't do that anymore with certain shows and decide to just use clips and other content which kind of sucks.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

Damn! Sucks you have to use torrents as a last resort. Hope you & Stacey enjoy the episode!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

Oh ok thank you for telling me that. 22 I didn't take offense to it. I can understand some people can get pissed off at technology. I was yelling at the TV being stupid the other day; so it's cool.

Alright hope the episode torrents work great and you two have a good evening while enjoying some good TV. Yeah I used to torrent albums that I couldn't get in stores or they weren't in stock in online marketplaces. That's how I was able to find Oh My God by GNR from a EOD soundtrack torrent. 16

Me_Wise_Magic

This episode was an excellent midseason end episode that organized some plot lines, brought some of the main cast together, and some great horror moments. Looks like this alien sub plot will work just fine.

Dylan was fantastic. Enjoy the episode everyone else! It's a great opportunity for others to catch up on episodes they have missed prior.  January 2nd be ready for more!

Me_Wise_Magic

Thoughts and comments on what happened this season thus far?

What do you expect to happen when it returns in January besides some death?

Board footer