You are not logged in. Please register or login.

drborken
 Rep: 6 

Re: Duff Book Cover Art Colour

drborken wrote:

Interesting thing I noticed...

I'm in the UK, and I bought Duff's book as soon as it came out. The cover art on my copy is shocking pink, it looks pretty bad ass IMO. However, ever since I bought it, the only other copies I've seen around all have like a dark red cover art instead, its the same image and graphics and stuff, just a different colour.

Anyone know what the deal is with this?

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

I'd hold on to it, if I were you.

May be a misprint and therefore a rarity.

johndivney wrote:

it's not a misprint

i think it looks p gay tbh & the scarf also does him no favours

drborken
 Rep: 6 

drborken wrote:

I don't plan on getting rid of it, rarity or not, I was just wondering if anyone else had seen it or knew why there were two different coloured versions or anything like that. Thanks for the comment thought. As for it looking "gay", my only comment is this - seriously?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I've never gotten that either.

I do not see the hang up with men and pink. It's not my favorite color, but i'm pretty indifferent to it.

image1843488.jpg

Man that is so gay. So gay that millions of women wanted to jump on it in seconds. Even still.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
johndivney wrote:

it's not a misprint

i think it looks p gay tbh & the scarf also does him no favours

Yeah, I don't get the whole 'scarf' look. Looks gay to me too.

johndivney wrote:
drborken wrote:

I don't plan on getting rid of it, rarity or not, I was just wondering if anyone else had seen it or knew why there were two different coloured versions or anything like that. Thanks for the comment thought. As for it looking "gay", my only comment is this - seriously?

ok ok jeez
the pink cover is just needlessly eccentric & looks untidy w my other books. it's garish & misrepresents the content.
it's readily available in pink @ hmv & think i've seen  pink in wh smiths easons & maybe tesco. tbh i didn't know it came in not-pink before this thread

Board footer