You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: GNRevolution App?

RussTCB wrote:

removed

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

I'll be on vacations through June, but later, by July, I can try to work something out.

First a mobile version and then an app that redirects to the mobile version.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

%99 of the time that im on GnREvo, Im using my android phone/iPod touch and I'm happy to say that this webstie already works PERFECTLY for both mobile platforms the way it is. I honestly would prefer using the desktop version of the site on my mobile devices than using a mobile version. The reason in saying that is because I've seen so many terrible mobile versions of websites, along with the fact that I am happy with the current layout of the site on my iPod/android

But don't let my opinions stop anyone from making a mobile version/app. I'd love to see what someone could come up with

johndivney wrote:

well actually, that's ^ true enough.
the site actually does work well the way it is.
my only real gripe is that i keep hitting the Gnrevo mantra w/my fat fingers when i try to hit 'logout'!

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

Haha same

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I know whenever I go to certain forums on my ipad, it pops up and says something about the tapatalk app.   How hard would it be to just make it compatible with that?  Pretty sure theres even an android version of it.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Maybe I have a crap android. I find the layout is way too wide for my phone. Like if I want to see in the list of posts who the last poster was on a thread I have to scroll all the way across....

Board footer