You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Re: gunsnroses.com (Merch store now open, SALE!)

Furbush wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

Gotta be some merit in closing the boards.

Well I hope everyone knows we have no intention whatsoever to close this place any time soon.

I feel we have a GREAT user base here and although there may not be a lot to discuss in GNR-Land sometimes, the off-topic sections are great. Both Hollywood Blvd and The Black Hole get updated almost daily with off-GN'R topics. Some of the best threads/discussions I've seen in the past year have been in those sections

That's all I'm sayin'...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

Well I hope everyone knows we have no intention whatsoever to close this place any time soon.

I feel we have a GREAT user base here and although there may not be a lot to discuss in GNR-Land sometimes, the off-topic sections are great. Both Hollywood Blvd and The Black Hole get updated almost daily with off-GN'R topics. Some of the best threads/discussions I've seen in the past year have been in those sections

So perhaps close the GNR board (as no one likes them anyway) and keep the off-topic board?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
DCK wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

So perhaps close the GNR board (as no one likes them anyway) and keep the off-topic board?

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
russtcb wrote:
DCK wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Not a chance if I've got a say in it. I like GN'R a great deal.

Well, that's one out of the closet.

Anyone else like to come clean?

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Gotta say I pretty much enjoy GN'R too.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I like AFD-Illusion era Guns N' Roses. As for post Illusions I've yet to hear any new material that blows me away and to be honest there's very little material that I can say I genuinely like. As far as the post Illusion live setting goes well based on what I've seen personally it's been hit and miss. A few shit shows, a few great shows. I think the group that is assembled is pretty fucking awesome and it's a crying shame Axl does nothing with it. Axl could be a strong link in all of this unfortunately he's the weakest link of all. That's how I feel.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I love the old band.

I love the chinese democracy album.

I love the potential for the current band. But I'm not as obsessive about them until they bring out an album or something, as I enjoy the shows, but it's mostly playing the old songs.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i think sometimes we forget that we are not teenagers any more and music just doesn't strike the same chord that it used to. i am not saying cd has an estranged on it but at some point we stop relying on music as much as we used to for self identification and for that we always remember the firsts in life as the sweetest. you will never convince my dad that gnr is better than elvis and you will never convince my son that gnr is better than eminem.

Board footer