You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: gunsnroses.com (Merch store now open, SALE!)

Smoking Guns wrote:

If the world is still my favorite. Twat and better are good too. Everything else, comes on by random chance on shuffle mode.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Madagascar is actually on the top 25 most played songs on my iTunes library! xD Also Better is in that list. I'm starting to have Prostitute as a personal favorite too. When I showed my friend Chinese, he was really interested in Better and Shackler's than some of the other songs.

Naltav

Naltav wrote:

My iPod has 5 CD-songs at the top of "most played":

Shackler's
Prostitute
TWAT
This I Love
Better

I'm kinda excited to follow what's gonna happen on the next Euro tour that starts in a few days. Not that I'm planning on attending any of the shows (they're not coming to Norway!), but I'd love to see SOME hint of willingness to move forward.

I'll give them 2-3 shows. If they don't play any "new" CD material or something REALLY new by the current lineup, I will be dissapointed!

I've been supportive of Axl and all the lineups. But if we get yet another tour similar to the last US and Euro legs, even I gotta say: "What the fuck?! Enough already!!!"

Me_Wise_Magic

That's cool on the ipod most played. big_smile

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

As the years have gone by the only songs off CD I really care to listen to are Chinese Democracy, Better and Prostitute.  That's it.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Bono wrote:

As the years have gone by the only songs off CD I really care to listen to are Chinese Democracy, Better and Prostitute.  That's it.

CD, TWAT, TIL for me. Sometimes. Better in every six months. Don't really care about the rest.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

TWAT, Better and ITW are on my regular playlist, and as for the rest maybe I'll stick on Prostitute once in a blue moon.  Never cared much for the rest, not for lack of playing either.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I wasn't insinuating I wanted to close the site or that I was taking a permanent vacation. Would NEVER do that until the last Evo member had jumped ship. Known most of you for years and consider you all friends even though we've never met.

Just wanted to state that I'm not interested in 21st century GNR even though they do provide a few good laughs, especially when they say they've "moved on". These guys could show up in my backyard and start jamming and I'd shut the windows and close the shades. Will still post here in the other sections and maybe this section from time to time. Haven't posted much in the past few months due to personal reasons, not my lack of interest in the site here. Love the community here. Best one on the net IMO and the size queens that have whined over the years about it not being as big as mygnr or HTGTH can take a long walk off a short pier.

Me_Wise_Magic

russtcb wrote:

These days I listen to CD as much as I do Lies, AFD and the Illusions. The only song I skip on CD regularly is CitR

Yeah...my opinion on Catcher as changed. Sometimes I like it, sometimes it's okay for me. Thanks to looking around, I'm starting to like some more of the UYI besides just YCBM, Estranged, November Rain, Garden of Eden, etc etc. Coma I hope the current band busts out sometime. Yesterdays and Dead Horse are becoming favorites of mine too.

Board footer