You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: Most Anticipated Album of 2012

Saikin wrote:

I'm sure this isn't a complete list, but it's all I found for major releases coming out.  I didn't include bands that I didn't think stood a chance against the likes of VH or Black Sabbath, who I can see dominating.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Definitely Van Halen, with AIC and Soundgarden close behind!

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

1. Slash
2. Wolfmother
3. SG
4. PJ

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I voted for Pearl Jam off that list but the album I'm most looking forward to is
Soul Asylum - Rough Air (rumored album title)

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

1. Slash

Forgot about that, REALLY looking forward to that one!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'd have to back Slash ahead of anything on that poll but other than that I'd be interested in a few of them. Not a huge historic AIC fan (never got into them back in the day) but I liked the last album quite a lot - several songs I enjoyed...i'd also check out soundgarden - although i can never tell with cornell love some of his stuff but also dislike a lot....be interested to check out VH...although I do wonder without Sammy and mike wink

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Dude, you have to check out AIC's Dirt and Facelift, they're both more metal than grunge, and there is some awesome guitar playing from Jerry Cantrell, moreso than the last AIC album released.

And yeah, I think it's a damn shame Mike Anthony isn't involved in the new VH album, but I'm hoping Eddie makes up for it with his killer playing.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Totally forgot about Slash.  Shit. 

My vote is for Soundgarden, although I can't vote now for some reason.  I will start a new poll, feel free to delete this one.

Board footer