You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Spears gives up kids after standoff

AtariLegend wrote:

If she's feeling a little down, she can get advice from here...

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/superstarsbritney/

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Jameslofton wrote:

News from www.x17online.com

It was K-Fed who made the initial call to his lawyer and the authorities after becoming convinced that Britney might try to use the gun he gave her for her birthday (a Beretta) against Sean and Jayden.

"Although NOT high on illegal drugs," the paper claims Brit swallowed over one hundred pills in 36 hours, including "bottles" of OxyContin (although other reports say her tests came back clean for drugs and alcohol).

Sometime in the week before this happened, Britney called Kevin with a multi-million dollar offer to buy the kids from him.

During the standoff, Britney not only fought with bodyguards when they tried to take the children, but also "bashed her own head against the wall in a fit of blind rage."

Before cops arrived on the scene, Britney called younger sister Jamie Lynn and said "You're not going to be the only f***ing Spears on the front cover of a magazine next week!" before hanging up abruptly.

SO CUNTY FERDERLINE gives her a GUN for her birthday ?

In the hope she kills herself, so the boys inherit from mum and so he can cash in on his sons ?

Is this the storyline ?

Is this what putas ferlinas has been after all this time ?

SOMEONE FRAME THAT CUNT before he kills her himself..

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Seven, thank you for being human, i must say, today, reading you made me feel like not everyone in the world is fukced up and thank you thank you thank you.

I am deeply sorry for Britney.

I hope someone from SillyWood goes commando like with her and does something for her, a bit like Elton did with Robbie Williams, but help her.

And God forbid me for saying this, but if anyone has millions, frame that Federline.

She won't.

She acts like she was sexually molested, yes. That's true. There is a huge problem with her and sex, with her sexual image altogether, something that was not dealt with and she went into motherhood with these traumas and flipped.

She won't forget, not even with drugs.

I wish i could help, seriously, i wish i livd there, because i'd befriend her and and do what one has to do.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Troubled Britney Spears has allegedly threatened to commit suicide if she is forced into psychiatric care by her parents.

(BANG) -

Britney Spears has allegedly threatened to commit suicide if she is forced into psychiatric care.

The troubled singer - who lost all visitation rights to her two young sons last week after she was hospitalised following a stand-off with police when she refused to hand them back to ex-husband Kevin Federline -insists she would rather than die than be put into hospital by her parents, Jamie and Lynne.

During a car ride round Los Angeles, where she was pursued by the paparazzi, she reportedly shrieked down the phone to a friend: "They're not sending me to the nut house! No one can make me go - and I'm not going.

"I'll kill myself before I let them lock me up again. So tell Mama and Daddy I said so. Oh my God, it's over for me."

A friend of Britney also spoke of her fears the singer may kill herself if she is barred from seeing her boys, Sean Preston, two, and 16-month-old Jayden James.

The pal told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "The kids are her life. She told me she has no reason to live if she can't see them. So yes, I'm afraid, very afraid."

After being discharged from Los Angeles Cedars-Sinai hospital last weekend, where she refused psychiatric treatment, Britney flew to Mexico with alleged lover Adnan Ghalib.

Staff at the Rosarito Beach Hotel said Britney appeared to be "high" and was singing her hit song 'Toxic' to herself in an empty bar.

Reception manager Gustavo Lopez said: "One of our waitresses spotted Britney singing to herself.

"She heard her mumbling the words to 'Toxic' in a very low voice. It was a strange thing to do and my waitress said she looked out of it."

shes fucking lost it

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

If her "kids mean everything", why does she sit in a room sucking on a crack pipe while a nanny watches them?

Gimme a fucking break.

She failed to go into the courtroom today for another depo in which the judge said they'd wait till whenever for her to show up

The Commissioner has just ruled that Britney will not have visitation restored, at least until the next hearing on February 19.

The order came after the testimony of several people, including two LAPD cops who responded to the craziness a week ago Thursday; Lisa Hacker, a parenting coach; Lonnie Jones, a bodyguard, and Pamela Strong, the court monitor who was present during the drama. K-Fed's attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan testified as well.

Personally I don't think she would have gotten visitation anyway but now this sealed deal, at least until Feb.

Posted Jan 15th 2008 8:50AM by TMZ Staff

Britney Spears couldn't be bothered attending her all-important custody hearing yesterday -- but mama had all the time in the world for more food from South of the border! Tengo hambre!

After showing up -- and then immediately bagging her court date yesterday, Brit hightailed it to the San Fernando Valley with dos hombres, Adnan and Sam, causing a mad pap crush at Gaucho Grill, an Argentinian restaurant chain.

Instead of quietly taking the elevator down to the private underground parking lot, Brit and the gang took a "look at us" escalator ride down into the waiting sea of paparazzi. After that madness -- and the requisite outfit change -- a British Brit then stopped off at a Hollywood Rite Aid, tightly grasping her man's hand as they traversed the photog-filled parking lot.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/01/15/brit-ditc … empanadas/

coocoo.gif

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Britney went shopping, went into a changeroom stipped down naked then freaked out on the clerks when they tried to cover her up....

after she skipped court on monday she went to church to pray for help...shes fucking whacked

The naked truth about Britney Spears. As new revelations surface the pop wreck goes for lunch. And then goes to church where she prays for help.

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en- … sd:-1:vs:1

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:

like watching a train wreck, people just can't look away....

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

4 paparazzi arrested for chasing Britney

Los Angeles police Lt. Mario Munoz said officers observed several cars following a white Mercedes-Benz around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday in Mission Hills.

The cars were following Spears' car too closely and traveling at unsafe speed. They also made several unsafe lane changes, authorities said.

Munoz said officers stopped the Mercedes, interviewed Spears and released the 26-year-old pop star after verifying her driver's license.

But the four photographers in the cars chasing her were booked for investigation of reckless driving.

isnt this how Princess Diana died? 18

Board footer