You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: All Original GUNS Members Will Be At ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME

-D- wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

I actually prefer cc. Shoot me.

my pleasure 13:haha:

gunshot.jpg

Sky Dog wrote:

the fact that there is a conversation about CC and pretty boy on a Gnr board is the worse crime of all. Poodle rock....sorry, don't care how many soccer moms love Slippery When Wet.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
madagas wrote:

the fact that there is a conversation about CC and pretty boy on a Gnr board is the worse crime of all. Poodle rock....sorry, don't care how many soccer moms love Slippery When Wet.

Agree. There's a good reason GN'R is going into the Hall of Fame first ballot while Bon Jovi might never get in. 13

Sky Dog wrote:

it's literally chick rock....I don't give two shits about how popular they are. Yes, he is a bright guy who has played all his cards right. No doubt. But, in the end, there is just no edge to the music. I can't relate to it at all.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Ritchie Sambora is a class guitar player with fine, tasty solos. He's way better than that clown from Poison. Just because Jon moved his band to a lesser rockish direction, Ritchie's still a good player.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Ritchie Sambora is a class guitar player with fine, tasty solos. He's way better than that clown from Poison. Just because Jon moved his band to a lesser rockish direction, Ritchie's still a good player.

This.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

What does gnr getting in have to do with cc/richie. J never said or compared gnr to bj.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
-D- wrote:

What does gnr getting in have to do with cc/richie. J never said or compared gnr to bj.

Pot meet kettle.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Anybody that says that, has obviously never sat down and listened to CC's work in and out of Poison. This is like calling Buckethead "a clown" simply because of his look versus his playing.

But regardless, this is a worthless argument. Anybody that actually thinks Richie Sambora or CC DeVille are in the same league and category with Slash and Joe Perry and that shit are just crazy.

Bon Jovi can have good songs, Poison can have good songs, but obviously Guns N' Roses exist in a whole 'nother world.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

When is this supposed to happen anyways? April?

Board footer