You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: All Original GUNS Members Will Be At ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME

Aussie wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Watching Jarmo discuss this on htgth is comical...

What's funny about that is generally speaking he has been conspicuously absent with an opinion on the HOF thing up until now, presumably because he didn't know what Axl's opinion was going to be.  Now that it seems that Axl is going to go but not play he is jumping in to align is own opinion and a defence based on those actions.  18

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yep... sounds like typical Jarmo. Nothing but a fucking pussy. Always has been.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

i really just can't understand how someone that is a GNR fan WOULDN"T wanna see the guys who wrote and lived this shit perform it one more time.

mind boggling

arguing with people on FB saying 2012 band is greatest GNR lineup of all time and it made my head fucking EXPLODE

To be better 2012 Axl would have to be also better and he is a shell of himself.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

One fucking time we need to hear this voice (and izzy's too)

With this guitar... Would be beyond words...

That would rip the audience's faces off, that song is pure GNR.  It embodies what GNR is all about.  Mean, in your face, wreckless, badass. 

I would settle with WTTJ, SCOM, and PC.. Just give me that guitar and voice one last time.  PLEASE DEAR BABY JESUS!!!!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

One fucking time we need to hear this voice (and izzy's too)

With this guitar... Would be beyond words...

That would rip the audience's faces off, that song is pure GNR.  It embodies what GNR is all about.  Mean, in your face, wreckless, badass. 

I would settle with WTTJ, SCOM, and PC.. Just give me that guitar and voice one last time.  PLEASE DEAR BABY JESUS!!!!

My god, Axl sounded amazing on that! 9

-D-

-D- wrote:

he could again if he'd get serious

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I know it metallex, that is why I had to post it, cause he fucking sounded killer...  His best since the live era for sure...  Axl, DELIVER you sandbagging mother fucker!!!!!!!!!!!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

There were parts there that he sounded just like the studio recording, all that grit and rasp, and power. Amazing!

I'd even argue he sounds the best there than he ever has.

-D-

-D- wrote:

Damn, forgot how shitty Robin was.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I synced up the two versions.  The 2006 version is longer, so you need to let it get 13 or 14 seconds in and then you can lower the volume on 2006 to hear slash rip and then lower 11 Slash to hear Axl sing.  Its the closest I have gotten to a reunion in 20 years. lol.

Board footer