You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: All Original GUNS Members Will Be At ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME

Aussie wrote:

If there is one dissenter in the ranks in regards to who doesn't want to play, the others should stick it right up the fucker and play without them.

What the fuck is the rock hall of fame without a performance, it's like a bar that doesn't serve any alcohol. Ridiculous!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

yeah i hope someone has steve's back..don't want to see him end it.

Got to say I'm not surprised as I can't see how they could perform with out it fucking up the new band in the media.

But it does suck, and the whole like "I have no idea what's going to happen" from duff and slash has got a bit old. If axl doesn't wanna do it then say it's him and if it's you then own up to it. I mean it's a big milestone - try planning for it and making it happen - make the call yourself!

Sky Dog wrote:

I wouldn't take that comment as gospel though...they may be trying to make it a suprise.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

yeah good point actually - could be a ruse.

Also if I was them, I'd reunite for a one of show for like 20 million rather than blow my reunion card at someone else's event. But then I guess it's not about the cash or they'd already be reunited.

Just can't see Axl doing it TBH, cos the modern band is so active this year and stuff. Seems out of context for a reunion to happen.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

^^

I still say if it gets him to bury the hatchet with Slash, or at least interact with him, it's still a big deal. Baby steps... Just baby steps...

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

If Axl is a no go for a performance, just have Izzy take over on lead.

It is a three song set tops right? So man up and stop being a cunt.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

This is Guns N' Roses, old or new, where nothing is normal. I have no idea why you people are even upset over this, if nothing happens. Of course nothing happens, this is Guns N' Roses. The band was a success because of this bullshit, they simply managed to put all that bullshit into creating stuff. Now they don't, and they never will. Just let it fucking go, stop bitching and get on with yourselves. This Hall of fame stuff never did make me move an inch on my chair.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Does Axl look kinda dumb reuniting with every GNR member of years past but Slash?

Kind of acknowledges he 'isn't" Guns N Roses and Slash is his equal right?

Sky Dog wrote:

no.....pretty weak post.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:

If Axl is a no go for a performance, just have Izzy take over on lead.

It is a three song set tops right? So man up and stop being a cunt.

This. I know that Slash probably didn't want to play the Axlless reunion card at Steven's show with Izzy and Duff, but it's time to put the past and the even the future hopes to bed. Axl Rose will not change. Never. He'll remain the bitter hater as years go by, or it'll only get worse. Even Duff gave up recently. There will be no reunion. Not for a last album, not for a glorified farewell tour, not for one single show. Not for 3 damned tunes at your own RRHOF induction.
So the sane four should go and play a few songs with Izzy and Duff on vocals. It's So Easy, Brownstone, Patience, Used to Love Her, third of UYI would work. Just do it and it'll be fine.

Board footer