You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: All Original GUNS Members Will Be At ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME

Aussie wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

looks like Axl is doing alright to me...Axl and Lisa Marie Presley....that would be a feather in the cap! Banging The Kings daughter...
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boar … 48590.3820

and another one where she is wearing his hat...
http://hereuntilthebitterend.tumblr.com … ie-presley

How do you feel about this Russ? 16

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
apex-twin wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Didn't Perla originally want to hook up with Axl back in the day, but "settled" for Slash? I bet she's pretty happy with how it turned out considering Axl is now a fat fuck with a pedophile mustache.

Would you like it someone would call you names because of your weight or facial hair?

Axl leaves a lot be desired professionally, sure. But that was pretty low.

I really couldn't care less, and I'm sure Axl feels the exact same way. Hell, he's the KING of namecalling.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

yeahhh Axl!!! the man has good taste!

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Too Bad Lisa Marie got her dad's looks but her Mom's voice.

Genetics can be cruel.

-D-

-D- wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
-D- wrote:

i think its harmless

U do the HOF

and once u DONT do the cash grab..

people are gonna accept the fact that "HOLY SHIT, they aren't gonna reunite" and move away from that

my opinion anyway.

If you are right it would be interesting. Maybe disarm the whole mystique of a reunion. Tempting also as Axl to do a show and really phone it in with Slash then do a gig with his new band and kick ass and try and make the point that way.

I personaly think if a reunion would happen it could be a bit out from here. Slash needs 1.5 years to complete this album cycle before he has the choice of GNR/VR reunions or Solo3. We know Axl still has a second album worth of stuff and always thought of it as a double album - and "same bat time next year" or whatever the gag was is probably almost due in the GNR dimension hhaha...

So i think they meet up at the RRHOF and discover that each man isn't the devil...then there's a doorway for random collaborations in the future.

Personally I'd like to see shit like Axl guest on a Slash album or Slash play coma with modern GNR as a cameo one day...if only they'd end the hatred.

Same bat time!! that was my question! I think it pissed him off LOL

-D-

-D- wrote:

I took the gloves off and am spitting some fire over on HTGTH to those Jim Jones sounding fucks

sad part is.. these people are so afraid Axl reads forum they don't want to potentially make him mad.

I could give a fuck if he hates my guts. At least I am honest.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
-D- wrote:

I took the gloves off and am spitting some fire over on HTGTH to those Jim Jones sounding fucks

sad part is.. these people are so afraid Axl reads forum they don't want to potentially make him mad.

I could give a fuck if he hates my guts. At least I am honest.

Yer iv check out that forum a few times its shocking

-D-

-D- wrote:

so much of my shit gets deleted.... Hopefully this won't but i bet it will

but they didn't write them or hustle,live on the streets together fighting,scratching,clawing and slaving away to become one of the greatest bands in rock n roll history.
THAT band is being inducted. THAT band should pay homage to the history, the legend and the immortality of that music.

the disrespect some of u all have for the band that created all these amazing songs you listen to and love is deplorable.

playing a couple songs with original lineup hurts or changes nothing going on today.

Don't get how I'm in "Denial" or whatever... saw this lineup of the band.. loved it.. wanna see more of it... but doesn't change fact I wanna see old band honor themusic,fans and each other.. drop the grudge for one night and do it for the fans who want to see it.

Board footer