You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Katy Perry

faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Looks like the front of the bikini was coming off too, I'd love to see those bare breasts of hers in all their glory too.

Be patient.  Attention whores always find ways to get attention, and they always top their last effort.

How dare you call Katy an attention whore 4.  Hope you're right though.  I'll be waiting patiently. 11

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

metallex78 wrote:

God bless the the internet

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
faldor wrote:

Poor Katy had a mishap with her bikini bottom at a Water Park the other day and thankfully photographers were there to help out.  Well, help ME out anyway by snapping some photos.

http://cdn.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploads … 12_14.jpeg

I'll give you credit Faldor. Katy might need a bag for her face but... she's got a nice ass.

faldor

faldor wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:
faldor wrote:

Poor Katy had a mishap with her bikini bottom at a Water Park the other day and thankfully photographers were there to help out.  Well, help ME out anyway by snapping some photos.

http://cdn.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploads … 12_14.jpeg

I'll give you credit Faldor. Katy might need a bag for her face but... she's got a nice ass.

16 That means a lot coming from you.  I fully expected a scathing review of her ass from your direction.  Especially after reading from the site I saw the picture on, how it was too white and flat.

Good to have you back btw.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

That body reminds me of Aletta Ocean

faldor

faldor wrote:

Well deserved honor.  Love her or hate her, you can't deny the ridiculous chart success she's had the last few years.

http://www.noise11.com/news/katy-perry- … dium=email

Katy Perry Named As Billboard Woman Of The Year
by VVN MUSIC on SEPTEMBER 27, 2012

Katy Perry has been selected by Billboard magazine to receive their Woman of the Year for 2012.

The award will be presented on November 30 at their annual Women in Music event at the Capitale in New York.

Bill Werde, Billboard’s editorial director, said “Katy Perry broke into the industry not even five years ago, and has already accomplished more than most artists can hope for in an entire career. We are thrilled to celebrate these incredible achievements and her amazing past 12 months by honoring her with the Billboard Woman of the Year Award. With what seems like a never-ending supply of record-breaking, chart-topping hits, coupled with her unique and fresh style, Katy Perry is hands-down one of the most exciting and inspiring artists in the industry today.”

To see what Perry has done, consider that since 2008, she has had eleven top ten hits, seven of which reached number 1, coming from two studio albums:

Singles

I Kissed a Girl (2008/#1)
Hot n Cold (2008/#3)
Thinking of You (2009/#29)
Waking Up in Vegas (2009/#9)
California Girls (featuring Snoop Dogg) (2010/#1)
Teenage Dream (2010/#1)
Firework (2010/#1)
E.T. (featuring Kanye West) (2011/#1)
Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) (2011/#1)
The One That Got Away (2011/#3)
Part of Me (2012/#1)
Wide Awake (2012/#2)

Albums

One of the Boys (2008/#9)
Teenage Dream (2010/#1)

faldor

faldor wrote:

Looks to me like Katy Perry won the Grammy's last night.

http://chicago.barstoolsports.com/rando … s-morning/

In case you live under a rock, the Grammy’s were last night, and besides a bunch of celebrities sucking each other’s dicks and making themselves feel awesome nothing of importance happened, oh except Katy Perry absolutely Dominating the Cleavage game. Side Boob? Fuck Side Boob, Side boob is so 2012. Give me straight down the middle, half of your breast showing at all times boob. And yeah Katy Perry has had some bad moments in the past few years but she’s like an old  starter, when she wants to dig deep she can still throw an unhittable 97 mph fastball.

So here it is, in all its center boob glory.

1360545603_katy-perry-zoom-359x640.jpg

o-KATY-PERRY-570-426x640.jpg

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Damn! I always found her extremely attractive  even though alot of her music could be more developed.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

She remains hideous.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

When Elmo is older he's totally going to go her.

Board footer