You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

Re: 02/21/12 - Detroit, MI (The Fillmore) NEW video and photos inside

ereeper wrote:

Best show I've seen and I've seen a lot.  I was hoping for it just to equal Chicago and can't believe it leap frogged it big time!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Awesome vids! Can't wait for them to pull into my area one day!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

It would be hard will all those people in the pit and front seats. Got to be careful with camera or any kind of equipment in those areas will all the crazy kids and the rocking out!!! Got a GNR shirt that dying to see some ass kicking live music. I love watching some of the pro shot videos on Youtube; but it can't feed my appetite for the real up close live show setting. 9 So..yeah..when they roll into town I'll make sure to be there. But I got to ask you dude...how does it feel that you touched Axl's hand?  Some talents or special abilities must of rubbed off on ya.  14

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

It would be hard will all those people in the pit and front seats. Got to be careful with camera or any kind of equipment in those areas will all the crazy kids and the rocking out!!! Got a GNR shirt that dying to see some ass kicking live music. I love watching some of the pro shot videos on Youtube; but it can't feed my appetite for the real up close live show setting. 9 So..yeah..when they roll into town I'll make sure to be there. But I got to ask you dude...how does it feel that you touched Axl's hand?  Some talents or special abilities must of rubbed off on ya.  14

Haha...I wish! Not to sound like a dork, but it was pretty damn cool shaking the man's hand!

So how did the Shaking hand event transpire? How'd it happen?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Haha...I wish! Not to sound like a dork, but it was pretty damn cool shaking the man's hand!

So how did the Shaking hand event transpire? How'd it happen?

It was just an "during a song handshake" and it actually happened in Chicago, not Detroit. You can see it very quickly on the PPV video, it was during Better.

Firm or Limp handshake? Soft skin? Rough skin?
Details Russ, details!:D

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

He has soft skin. haha

Board footer