You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: Why Axl Rose and Guns N' Roses Kick Ass in 2012

war wrote:

me too. have them memorized before they are written because they've been written 5,000 times already. pot meet kettle. "gnr = no new music" coming from the people that = no new posts.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Sometimes the truth hurts and my guess is that's why some stop reading certain posts after a while. It doesn't exist if you don't acknowledge it I guess.

What's funny is it's not only those who oppose your view who tend to repeat their opinion. What the hell do you think the people on the other side of the fence are doing? Repeating the same old, same old, rose coloured view point so.....

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I don't mind reading someone's opinion, and it doesn't have anything to do with rose colored glasses nonsense. I've read the same thing 1,000,000 times by the same people ad nauseum, no point in reading them again. But don't let us keep anyone from regurgitating it some more so they can read their own posts.

I'll break it down: Positive Gn'R/Axl thread = Bitch, cry, moan. Reunion. Slash great. Cover band. Nostalgia tour. I want reunion. Boo hoo hoo. Wha wha wha. Fake Gn'R. Axl can't sing. Axl is a pussy. Wha wha wha. Boo hoo hoo. Why don't you think the way I do? You must be fucked in the head and delusional with rose colored glasses. Misery. Bitter. Cash grab. No new music. Chinese Democracy's mediocre. Boo hoo hoo. Wha wha wha.

Bono

Bono wrote:

And your whining about others' opinions which you percieve as negative is likely just as annoying. Truth is those of us who express these opinions that you don't like are simply looking at things and calling it like it is with out all the sugar coating.

the fact you and others continue to say people who express this stuff are negative people is annoying as fuck. You regurgitate the same bullshit over and over again as much as the next person dude.  If you're gonna tell me my opinion or someone elses's opinion is just a negative opinion for the sake of bitching then I sure as shit can tell you your rose coloured glasses just might be a little too tight.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I'm sure. 16

If you like reading that stuff, fine. I'm just stating I don't and why. Pretty simple. I know the opinion, I don't need it spoon fed to me.

And btw bono...

You're still my boy, blue.

Lomax wrote:
Bono wrote:

And your whining about others' opinions which you percieve as negative is likely just as annoying.

Pot/Kettle and what not

Bono

Bono wrote:

No fucking shit. That's what I was saying. It's pot meeting kettel for those who continuely whine about the people who are "negative" and  vice versa. . Pretty clear what I was saying. Only difference is those who are "negative" don't seem to have their feelings hurt by the opinions of those with "rose coloured shades on" That can't be said for those with "rose coloured shades on". They're feelings are always fucking hurt. They come at the "negative" people as though it's all personal and we're spitting in their mamma's face.  roll

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

you responded to my post and i was simply agreeing with someone else. that's not whining. yet you jump right in with several posts about it. the only one whining is you. i don't have glasses on, of any kind. i agree with the majority of what you say when it is negative......all 1,00 times 14

Lomax wrote:
Bono wrote:

No fucking shit. That's what I was saying. It's pot meeting kettel for those who continuely whine about the people who are "negative" and  vice versa.

Agreed.

Onwards.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Something that's been on my mind is that we're all waiting for new music but would we be happy if the price of that was another inactive silent period. Like if the band put out an album 18 months from now but didn't do anything till then...I'd be curious to see how it went down.

Board footer