You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: Why Axl Rose and Guns N' Roses Kick Ass in 2012

war wrote:
Bono wrote:
war wrote:
Bono wrote:

Saying you don't get how those who didn't like CD would be excited for new music is dumb. It does lack common sense flat out.

not dumb at all. and is loaded in common sense.

common sense = if we are to get more music it'll be from the vault and probably more similar to cd than anything else you'll ever see.

NO it's fucking stupid to suggest that just because people didn't like CD that they can't be excited to hear what else there is. It's an absolute bullshit statement and it's simply used by negative "positive" people who need to justify in their own minds how anyone could not like CD. In your minds you make it about style of music and not about quality of songs. You make it about evolving musical tastes and anyone who didn't like CD is a  dinosaur who only wants AFD rehash. Junk opinion that lacks any merritt whatsoever.

bono, you are turning into to buzz on roids. not only are you defensive with everything you say...........you're so quick to become everything you accuse others of being in your responses which is hypocritical. then you take it a step further and tell people (that disagree with you or your opinions on music and gnr) how and why their feelings are wrong or "stupid" which is vintage buzz. you'd be surprised how many people you've insinuated to be nutswingers lately agree with every axl bash you've dealt out.

war

war wrote:
misterID wrote:

Wow, that made no sense.

I don't think anyone really cares if someone doesn't like CD. I know I don't. I just find it unusual that people who can be so critical of the new music, to the extent of writing out many, many posts and explanations about why they hate it and why it sucks, and there's something wrong with you (usually called a nut swinger) if you like it, would be interested in more, when Axl has said if you didn't like CD you wouldn't like the next album. You say you are, I can't say you're not. No big deal.

exactly

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

I mean, you'd never catch me not wanting new Guns N' Roses music no matter who was in the group when it was recorded.

Spot on and where I believe Bono is coming from. CD was not for everyone but it was still Axl singing his ass off. I'll take that and give it a whirl anyday. I think Bono will too.

CD doesn't set my world on fire but I'll be buying Axl & Slash music until either of us dies like many of the so called 'negatives'.

Most of us negatives have given up on the reunion deal. My never ending frustration is the fact that we are on our third lynchpin guitarist since Slash, yet the fucking wheels on the GNR bus still turn as slow as ever.

I am so in awe of Axl as a songwriter & vocalist that I just want so much more for him. He is well capable of it but seems to run to those who do not have the balls to demand it of him.

war

war wrote:

neither you or bono will get any complaints from that. i like bono. just think sometimes some of us disrespect each other unintentionally when we have gnr issues and differences.

like misterid said.....i have no problem with someone that doesn't like cd or the current affairs of gnr. it's the name calling and opinion bashing that i have a problem with.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Bono has called me an asshole more than once (I've never given him negative karma either), among other things. I kind of view him like Rain Man when he freaks out if doesn't see Judge Wapner. He can't help it 16

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I just find anyone who thinks because a person didn't like CD that they have no reason to be excited or intersted in hearing something new to be completely dellusional. It's a stupid thought process. My analogies are perfect. I haven't liked a NIN album as a whole in years yet I'd be more than excietd to hear the newest release. I like CD, Better, Sorry, Prosititute. the album as a whole is pretty lame I think yet I'm still intersted in hearing new material. Too bad some of you lack the ability to comprehend how that could even be possible.  And seriously where does this thought process come from? because Axl said so? roll Wow!

war

war wrote:
Bono wrote:

And seriously where does this thought process come from? roll Wow!

facebook

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:
war wrote:
Bono wrote:

And seriously where does this thought process come from? roll Wow!

facebook

Hahaha just wow

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

I'm going to try reiterate what I have previously said because it has obviously caused unneeded verbal abuse from myself and others.

When I'm talking about people that hated on CD, I'm not talking about the guys that go on GnrEvo or HTGTH, etc(I should have reiterated this from the start). I'm talking about the people who listen to a CD song for 20 seconds and totally spam the Internet with negative reviews on how crappy the album was because of their inability to realize that this isn't AFD.

Then these same people want to hear more? Of course they have to right to want to listen to it to see what it sounds like, but Axl has said before, if you don't like what you hear on CD, chances are that you wont like what you hear in the upcoming albums

Very logical hypothesis

19 I'm outta here

Sky Dog wrote:

another exciting conversation where MacPhisto thinks he knows what everyone thinks and the specific reasons for their opinion.

Board footer