You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Bumblefoot Visits Maxim Magazine

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Oh Axl, when the fuck are you gonna let these guys start doing their own thing for Guns N'Roses.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Naw man, its a light year from it. Paradise City by Bumblefoot, gimmie a break.

Russ, Bumblefoot can play that for the next 100 years and it will still have nothing to do his place in Guns N'Roses.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Are you playing dumb or whit?

Naw I'm not saying that and you know that! Axl Rose is  the guy who's put the brakes on any new member of Guns N'Roses recording and bringing their own work to add to the GNR legacy, thats why after 6 years in the band Bumblefoot has to ponce around to Slash's guitar anthems.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I thought this video was rather amusing! big_smile Ron is such a badass.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Hulk HOgan now this?

Gun$ N RO$e$

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Are you playing dumb or whit?

Naw I'm not saying that and you know that! Axl Rose is  the guy who's put the brakes on any new member of Guns N'Roses recording and bringing their own work to add to the GNR legacy, thats why after 6 years in the band Bumblefoot has to ponce around to Slash's guitar anthems.

I really wasn't trying to be dumb. Here's my question; what would you like BBF to do in that situation? He was at Maxim as "Lead Guitarist of Guns N' Roses". Would you think he'd just bust out and play a solo cut or something?

Maybe bust out something from CD? I guess that's the problme and what si so glaringly patehtic about the situation. Ron is there as the lead guitarist of Gn'R and yet he's busting out tunes that are 25 years old that he had absolutely nothing to do with. It's such a  farce. Axl won't allow these guys to become Guns N' Roses so instead they have to pretend to be by playing the old guys stuff even in these little promotional type settings.  Nothing against Ron of course because like you said what else is he to do but the situation itself is beyond lame. Put out a fucking album already Axl...  ya know.

Board footer