You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Re: Robin Finck Discussion

Gibbo wrote:

I think robin did a good job on cd but better then 21 14:laugh::laugh:

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

I think you need to lay of the eletric lettuce mate

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bobo
 Rep: -7 

bobo wrote:

gibbo, robin's til solo on the chinese democracy record is better than slash solos from sweet child, november rain, and estranged on guns n roses records

bobo

bobo wrote:
russtcb wrote:
bobo wrote:

dj ashba butchers robin's studio solos live. like TIL, better, and street of dreams. robin finck worked hard on the chinese democracy record. surpassing slash on appetite and illusions. robin is the star of guns n roses. robin is the future of rock n roll. the new guns n roses record called "chinese democracy" is proof. guns n roses rocked live with robin. robin's performance on up close and personal proves it. the fans want change. the fans want robin finck back in guns n roses. and they want both dj ashba and bumblefoot out! robin is guns n roses. robin's a star!

I agree with everything you're saying. Though I'm probably the only one.

it's a shame we're in the minority since robin finck made a record called chinese democracy. the latest guns n roses record in stores that's NEW

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

It's one thing to apprecaite a member of Gn'R past or present but it's quite another to post in a  way where it's painfully obvious  the sole intention is to piss people off. These posts are the worst shit I've ever seen on this board. the only objective here is to get on people's nerves. There is no genuine opinion being expressed here because it's not about that. It's about posting something so outrageous that it causes others to call Bobo a  fucking idiot which he is. Anyone who doesn't see what's going on here is blind as blind can get.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
gibbo wrote:

I think you need to lay of the eletric lettuce mate

14 Never heard it called that before lol! Thats what I'm needing, all I've got these days is vodka and its making me crabbit as fuck.

bobo

bobo wrote:

bono, i speak the truth about robin finck and guns n roses. i tell it like it is!

Sky Dog wrote:
Bono wrote:

It's one thing to apprecaite a member of Gn'R past or present but it's quite another to post in a  way that's painfully the sole intention is to piss people off. These posts are the worst shit I've ever seen on this board. the only objective here is to get on people's nerves. There is no genuine opinion being expressed here because it's not about that. It's about posting something so outrageous that it causes others to call Bono a  fucking idiot which he is. Anyone who doesn't see what's going on here is blind as blind can get.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuJt0WgHOHw

too good

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Good song but.... huh?

Board footer