You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Robin Finck Discussion

RussTCB wrote:

removed

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Bobo will be all over this topic.
Is this topic like a playground for him? I want one too!
big_smile

Robin (with Buckethead) was the chance Axl had to push GN'R forward, away from comparisons and references to the Sunset Strip sleazy hard rock where GN'R was born.

Once Robin was gone and Ashba was in, it's more and more backwards from where Chinese Democracy left 'em.

bobo
 Rep: -7 

bobo wrote:

dj ashba butchers robin's studio solos live. like TIL, better, and street of dreams. robin finck worked hard on the chinese democracy record. surpassing slash on appetite and illusions. robin is the star of guns n roses. robin is the future of rock n roll. the new guns n roses record called "chinese democracy" is proof. guns n roses rocked live with robin. robin's performance on up close and personal proves it. the fans want change. the fans want robin finck back in guns n roses. and they want both dj ashba and bumblefoot out! robin is guns n roses. robin's a star!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

And to think, I was just about to get involved in this topic.  It's not worth it though.  Have fun.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

surpassing slash on appetite and illusions 16:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
bobo wrote:

your avatar icon is robin finck and you talk about dj derailment? look, robin finck was in guns n roses before dj ashba. okay? robin set the bar with the chinese democracy record. what's dj done in his career? robin is the real deal. the proof is on the record. better. twat. til. irs. chinese democracy. street of dreams. many more. countless chinese democracy world tours and festivals robin kicked ass on every night. robin pays his dues. from 1999-2008 robin kicks ass in guns n roses. dj ashba and bumblefoot haven't proved their worthy to be on the follow up record with robin and bucket or worthy of performing on the european tour. robin blew all that up in one night. up close and personal.

discuss it right here

Hey, I actually like this post 16

bobo
 Rep: -7 

bobo wrote:

yes, gibbo. robin's studio work on chinese democracy passes slash' studio work on appetite and illusions

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
bobo wrote:

yes, gibbo. robin's studio work on chinese democracy passes slash' studio work on appetite and illusions

Your on some good shit tongue

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

So the intro to better is better then Sweet child 14:laugh::laugh:

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

And the solo in This i love is better then november rain

Board footer