You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: Robin Finck Discussion

DCK wrote:

Let me guess, Robin Finck sucks?

bobo
 Rep: -7 

bobo wrote:

DCK, robin finck doesn't suck. dj ashba and bumblefoot sucks. slash made appetite. slash made illusions. slash made lies. slash made spaghetti incident. robin finck made chinese democracy. guns n roses was a 5 band lineup. it's time axl cut the garbage and make guns n roses like this: axl rose, robin finck, tommy stinson, richard fortus, and brain

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I like Robin Finck but your posts are flat out stupid. I'm surprised you're even allowed to post when it's blatantly clear what your game is. Last time I acknowledge you.

bobo

bobo wrote:

i have no game. your opinion of me is your opinion. but my opinions on robin finck are not opinions. they're facts. how are they facts? answer: the chinese democracy record. which is the current guns n roses record for purchase online and itunes

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

It is kinda interesting in terms of CD2 that Robin played with Axl. Does make it more likely that his contributions will remain on the next record as they appeared on the last.

But I don't think it means he's rejoining. I'd say it's more like with Duff. Just evidence that there's no hard feelings and a bit of a blast for both guys to hook up and play when they're in the same city.

bobo

bobo wrote:

monkeychow, you make sense. robin made cd2 with axl. robin made cd3 with axl. robin made lots of chi dem songs in the studio with axl. dj ashba and bumblefoot didn't.

bumblefoot is on the chi dem 1 album only because he told axl he would make a commitment on the next gnr world tour of classic slash hits with a few scattered from chinese. robin didn't give axl the same guarantee for the next tour and robin was gone.

but slash made appetite as the lead guitar player with big solos. robin did the same on chinese democracy. no one gets it. maybe you do. i don't know. but you're right. robin's solos on cd2 will be on cd2. nothing dj or bumble can do about it. no matter how many songs dj says he's writing to the press.

cd2 will be robin finck songs. they won't be dj ashba or bumblefoot songs. probably be some buckethead songs and lots of brain. not a lot of frank. frank like bumble was added on cd cause he told axl he could count on him for when they tour again. brain like robin couldn't be on future tours. brain was gone.

it's all about touring for axl. like motley crue and kiss. all about touring for them too. goin on the TOUR. axl has been on many TOURS since 2001. with only 1 album of new material released post slash, duff, izzy, steven, gilby, and matt sorum.

robin stepped up when no one else would touch axl and did the chinese democracy record. did many other records yet to be released too. the problem is dj and bumble want their spot on cd2. with little to no impact from robin, bucket, and brain on cd2. they want their spots. they don't want to wait. they look out for themselves. they don't respect what's been done by robin

as for rejoining, robin gave me and a lot of others goosebumps on stage. it was the highlight of the up close and personal tour. robin stole the spotlight away from dj ashba. robin dominated bumblefoot on stage during better. robin re-kindled the awesome chemistry he had for years on stage with axl rose and tommy stinson. ever since dj comes in, tommy fades to the back. but when robin returned, tommy came back into the sunlight. tommy had the big chemistry with robin. tommy has no chemistry with dj or bumble

so it would be big if robin returns to the band and axl cuts both dj and bumble. cuts the band down. cuts it down to what it was in the 80's and 90's before dizzy reed. it would be cool if axl did that with the band. if axl did it with robin finck and brain too. be cool if axl did it with guns n roses

because what robin did that night felt like the REUNION with slash at HOF. that's how big Robin's presence and performance was on the up close and personal tour with the band known as guns n roses

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I love Robin's guitar work on CD, but I've never read so much rubbish posted here on GNRevo as what's coming from you.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
bobo wrote:

gibbo, robin's til solo on the chinese democracy record is better than slash solos from sweet child, november rain, and estranged on guns n roses records

If that's not trolling, I don't know what is.

If this is your opinion, that's fine, but don't state things like this as if it's fact

bobo

bobo wrote:

it's not my opinion. it's a fact. listen to the records. chinese kicks appetite's ass. why? the big solos of the record by robin finck. examples: TIL, TWAT, better, and SOD, and IRS. just to name a few, bro

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
bobo wrote:

it's not my opinion. it's a fact. listen to the records. chinese kicks appetite's ass. why? the big solos of the record by robin finck. examples: TIL, TWAT, better, and SOD, and IRS. just to name a few, bro

Jarmo?

Board footer