You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Robin Finck Discussion

metallex78 wrote:
bobo wrote:

it's not my opinion. it's a fact. listen to the records. chinese kicks appetite's ass. why? the big solos of the record by robin finck. examples: TIL, TWAT, better, and SOD, and IRS. just to name a few, bro

I ain't your bro, and again, your opinion is that Chinese Democracy kicks Appetite's ass. It ain't fact. Music is subjective to the listener, but I think the majority of the population would disagree with you on that one anyway.

Go away troll 5

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Sorry for derailing the topic for anyone who genuinely wants to talk about the merits of Robin

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

I wonder if he has a sense of wanting back in the fold since he did a one off performance with them?

But until that happens, I agree it is what it is.

bobo
 Rep: -7 

bobo wrote:

russtcb, robin's solo on TIL on chinese democracy record is the greatest solo in rock ever!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

bobo, sometimes it feels like you're trying, other times it doesn't. The above post was a rim shot.

we're talking about comedy here.

bobo

bobo wrote:

misterid, robin's TIL solo is OFF the CHARTS. it EXPLODES off the TV Screen into Rock EPICNESS

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

that's better 16

bobo

bobo wrote:

the slash solo on sweet child is a classic 70's style solo. but robin's TIL solo is a futuristic rock solo. it's updated. modern. what axl was looking for with a new band. robin DELIVERS

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer