You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Greatest Hits at Number 3 on Billboard 200

BLS-Pride wrote:

Found this a little interesting.. Maybe try this for Chinese Democracy 16

When the Billboard charts were revealed this week, there was a bit of a surprise on the Top 200 chart.

After having their Greatest Hits album put on sale for just $.25 due to an apparently pricing war between Google Play and Amazon, Guns N' Roses landed in the No. 3 spot on the chart, with the album moved more than 84,000 (up from 12,000 the week previous) copies last week.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

yeah i saw that and was going to post it too. It does show how the current charts are kind of rubbish...like selling stuff at stupid prices....

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

16 that's crazy and pretty cool.

bobo
 Rep: -7 

bobo wrote:

yeah man. classics hits man oh yeah man

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Greatest Hits is a great way to get anybody into Guns. It helped me love some of the UYI songs a little more.  Even though it is missing a good number of great GNR songs like Nighttrain, Rocket Queen, Estranged, Dead Horse, My Michelle or Perfect Crime. If a person is looking for some great rock n' roll at a good price, look no further in my opinion.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

yeah i saw that and was going to post it too. It does show how the current charts are kind of rubbish...like selling stuff at stupid prices....

Right. GaGa's most recent album was on sale for $1 or something at Amazon, and then the record label bragged about it moving a ton of units. Well no shit it's going to move a ton of units at that price. 14

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Completely fradulent and total bullshit. Re-selling an album basically for free for a week, and claiming it rose up the charts is horseshit.

What's even more insanely embarassing and pathetic is GNR.com running an article talking about like it even fucking relates to anyone in the band other than Axl, and then seeing all the geeks commenting on "the power of GN'R" and how wonderful Axl is.

Somewhere in my heart I just bought Izzy another beer and said "don't even worry about it man. I get it. Pay no attention to those lightweights man."

Board footer