You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: GnR Mention in Toronto Sun Newspaper

Neemo wrote:

Big risks among the big releases
By DARRYL STERDAN

"Nothing changes on New Year's Day," Bono once claimed. Maybe not. But a week later? That's another story.

On Tuesday, the first CDs of 2008 begin arriving in stores. And soon we'll be wading through a veritable blizzard of new tunes by everyone from Joe Jackson to Alan Jackson to (cross your fingers) Michael Jackson.

Here's a glance at some of the major titles due over the next few months.

But before you start marking the calendar, remember: Everything is subject to change -- whether Bono likes it or not.

he goes on about all the albums due this year then the very last entry is

Guns N' Roses

Chinese Democracy

Someday, if we're lucky, Axl's children will pry this out of his cold dead hands and release it.

so we're less than a week into new years and the jokes have begun..i'll post the entire article in the "Black Hole" section

Unfortunately that is the reality of it CD and the some of the articles out there as we all know.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

The media didn't start the jokes. Axl did by pulling this shit. Everyone other than GNR fans are laughing at us, year after year, and I'm over it.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Entertainment Weekly also had a joke on CD in their last issue. I won't quote it since it's nothing serious, but just to let you know.

Board footer