You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: Howard Stern/Eddie Trunk on GNR

-D- wrote:

[youtube]5631HlIt64g&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Awesome shit!!!

"I miss THAT line up, with the guy with the bucket on his head." 16

Axl needs to go on Stern.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Heard it yesterday at work. Was hopin it would get put up

misterID

misterID wrote:

I can't believe how pro Axl Howard was in that interview. I mean there were a couple digs, but nothing major.

Gary has been trying to get Axl on the show for six months, talking with GN'R's PR person. I hope this happens.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

It can never be denied, Axl is media GOLD...

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I'm not convinced he was really pro-Axl...I think he wants the interview.  I could see him ambushing Axl in a heartbeat.  he wouldn't let the why do you hate Slash question go without an answer and it would be over.

However, if Axl wanted to get it out there for public consumption, that would be the perfect platform to do it on.

misterID

misterID wrote:

He's always been an Axl fan, though. He outright bashed Slash for showing up at the HOB show, because he was trying to mess with Axl's head. But then he turns around and kisses Slash's ass when he's in the studio. It's hard to judge him sometimes. Because I've seen him tear Axl apart, too.

Howard talks a lot of shit, but he uses kid gloves in interviews too. He definitely wouldn't let that question go, but he won't push it into dangerous territory. He can actually be a very good interviewer.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

Good stuff. I'm glad Eddie got in there and cleared up a few of Howard's misconceptions about Axl. Even the Booey couldn't figure it out.

I think there is a shot Axl appears on Hoard at some point.

I remember Howard talked to him once on the phone and asked him if he was in bed with three girls. Axl said no, because someone always ends up pissed off.

misterID

misterID wrote:

The one hold up I suspect, Axl knows Howard's going to bring up Stephanie and Erin.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Good one.

Stern: "Does Axl have any plastic surgery done?"
Trunk: "Yeah... (pause) It's hard to tell with the hat and the glasses."

Board footer