You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: "Blood in the Water" (NEW idea discussion)

monkeychow wrote:

It's badly stuck in my head.

If it was fake it wouldn't change out like it starts to at the end IMO, it would just be the one part...

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

It's kind of like when I heard Oh My God and some of the songs on Chinese, it took me awhile to really dig them..and then realize..you know this music really kicks ass. 9  I've heard other leaks from youtube; so i'm hoping those are real recordings and hope they show up in some shape or form on a record. Russ, when the guy said a 12 song album in the fall, I'm hoping that part rings true. Even though a double album or a release of new GNR merch on top of this release would be great too. So going to have a little PATIENCE! 16

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I remember clearly the first time I heard all of Better. I set a text to a friend saying "I just heard the whole GN'R leak and I wish I hadn't. It's fucking awful" over time it went on to become my favorite GN'R song ever.

I had a similar reaction to the first TWAT leak I heard (at the beginning of '06, but I'm still not clear on the full list of leaks and dates). The toy piano-sounding loop threw me off at first. I quickly listened to it about 50 times, and now TWAT is easily in my top 5 GNR songs.

AtariLegend wrote:

I haven't heard it.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

If The World and Prostitute were that way for me too. Took awhile for me to sink in all the production and new GNR sound; but after a few listens I was hooked. I am fond of Shackler's even though it's not in my favs on the record because it was one of my first CD songs I got a chance to listen to when Rock Band 2 came out  and I love the whole mystique and craziness of the song plus good ol' Bumblefoot's epic shredding on the solos with Bucket & Robin.

AtariLegend wrote:

I hope it's just a backing track and not a song.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Threads on this disapeared from MyGNR, mods were saying it's the IP of a known troll.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer