You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: "Blood in the Water" (NEW idea discussion)

faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:

So.......................................... nothing at 10am PST. Another point scored for all the people who didn't get think anything would lol.

Don't give up hope. We still have the debut of Going Down and Blood In The Water to look forward to tonight. Right?

Lomax wrote:

Oh my Jesus!!!!!

Fanboy Friday has been realised.

THANK YOU GNR

I grew up listening to Neil Diamond, my dad loved his music and his songs are embedded in my whole soul.  - Dizzy Reed 11/5/12

Source:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/2012/05/ … 0948744/2/

Sky Dog wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Best Album Ever.
think Buckets is my fave song ever atm.

dunno what ur point is tho?

the point is that these "fortune tellers" come on the boards and "cover up the truth with lies".....in other words, more of the same bullshit. More "Idiot Wind". 5

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I'm turned on by this. Next album could be great if this is the direction he's going in. 0.45 is cool. Great sound, great vocals.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I've been saying nothing will happen, and it's not because of any "FUCK GNR THEY NEVER DO ANYTHING" rant....it's just simply that no one legit ever said anything would happen....it's mass hysteria we've cooked up ourselves.

The facebook post was clearly a reference to the tour and just quoting anything goes for fun...every few posts they quote a GNR song line really...it's just something they do.

And the UMG guy was clearly a fraud. It's hard to get jobs in the industry. People who work at UMG don't go and make publicly career ruining statements like the ones from that guy.

Hense nothing was ever planned to happen today IMO other than the launch of the Russian tour.

But on a more positive note. I agree with Polluxlm...sounds like a direction I'd be interested to see Axl follow. Slash is putting out straight ahead rockers...which gives Axl room in my GNR fandom book to branch out and do random other musical ideas.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

That's an amazing idea russ.

Although we'd prob get a call from Axl's lawyers pretty quick...but I'd love to compose something around some (as yet) unused Axl lyrics...how awesome would it be....

without going on my rant...i don't get the hoarding mentality at all.....

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

I reckon i know who made the leak dav check out who started the topic 14:laugh:

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

hahahah....for real? Gibbo what have you been up to!!!!!!!

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

russtcb wrote:

I've been thinking about this and there are a few things that bug the shit out of me.

The comment was made that "this vocal track has been around for a year" or something along those lines.

A lot of people seem to think this "leak" was done with the CD multi-tracks and that Blood In The Water vocal track.

Having said this, I think the people who supposedly have this vocal track are missing out on a huge opportunity to help create something super unique for the GN'R fan base.

Either with the CD multis or through our own original music (as many members on this board alone are known for creating) we could be the first fan base to create and release a song by an artist.

Wouldn't that be amazing?

A bunch of people create their own version of Blood In The Water featuring Axl Rose on lead vocals. Buzz would spread around the net quickly and it would turn into a huge positive thing not only for GN'R but more importantly the fan base.

Just a thought and I'm certain it won't change anything but I think it would be awesome if the people holding on to that vocal track would realize the potential they're robbing everyone of.

Russ, that's fantastic. I'd love to do something with Axl's vocals and some of the backing tracks from CD and the leaks. We could make our own version of Blood and see how it turns out. I would love to do some backing vocals or do some percussion. I have some keyboard, synth programs on my computer that I can create various sounds and textures with over a piece of music. We should all come together and like the send the other bits and parts and then combine them together and see how it turns out for the fun of it all. cool

Board footer