You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: Slash on Howard Stern tomorrow morning 7am eastern

-D- wrote:

May 22nd 2012  shoulda put that in title:

Could be pretty awesome.. wonder what Howard will say about HOF etc.?

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

can we hear this interview online on howard's website? Fuck I just realized that'd be 5:00am my time. Fuck that shit 14

-D-

-D- wrote:

replays all day though.  I got some long drives tomorrow at work, hoping i can fit it all in

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Damn, I'm like 2 full days behind on Stern.  Just started listening to Wednesday's show today.  Stern's shows can usually be found on youtube the next day, or maybe even that night.  So for anyone who doesn't get to hear it live, you won't have to wait long.

Slash didn't go on Stern's show when he was promoting his last album.  Thought that was odd, since he's seemingly promoted everything else he's done on his show.  Probably just a scheduling issue.

-D-

-D- wrote:

Great interview today with the dude who was President of NBC during their huge run with friends, Seineld, ER etc. great stories. last name is Littlefield

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Yeah, I have some catching up to do for sure.  They only do 3 days a week now and somehow I still fall behind.  My listening habits have waned a bit.  It used to be nothing but Howard in my car, but now I mix it up more.  I blame Van Halen's latest CD.  And with Slash's CD coming out now, could set me back a little further.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Anyone else catch Slash on Jimmy Fallon tonight? Pretty decent performance I thought.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

What song did he do?

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

You're a Lie

Lomax wrote: