You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

Re: Remember when...

-Jack- wrote:

I remember the cell phone recording. Various sp1at rumors or whatever. Stuff like that.

Lomax wrote:
apex-twin wrote:

We did that with Metallica's version of So What?

Anyway, the gnfr.com website and darknemus meeting Axl's girlfriend. Anyone?

just Darknemus fullstop.

Anyone remember the Fake of IRS with the grainy 99 version badly mixed into this song from :50 onwards

Also have memories of trading bits of leaks for other bits of leaks through DarkNemus and some other guy. Got the full set of black album demos waaaaay before those things were in general release.

Put the bits of songs I had on Youtube.

Got "TrainJam" and "Nightcrawler" .... No axl so probably not legit in the slightest.

Both turned out to be bullshit.... though Nightcrawler was an original Guns song.

Also remember this awesome Scraped intro from after CD's Release:

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
nugdafied wrote:

My favorite one was when the kid put 'Better' on over his schools PA system and everyone started dancing in the hallways.

This is my all time favorite. I'll laugh at that until my dying day. Polluxlm is actually talking about BEFORE we heard leaks but still....that bullshit story is priceless.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
nugdafied wrote:

My favorite one was when the kid put 'Better' on over his schools PA system and everyone started dancing in the hallways.

This is my all time favorite. I'll laugh at that until my dying day. Polluxlm is actually talking about BEFORE we heard leaks but still....that bullshit story is priceless.

I totally remember it too. It's absolutely beliveable a kid played something over the PA system(I've done it)  but to bullshit everyons that all the kids were dancing in the halls. 16 Honestly. Back then there were so many bullshit stories from lunatic fans who clearly made up ridiculous stories in an attempt to show the huge approval ratings from the general public towards new Gn'R.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Remember when Mike Piazza leaked IRS...... uhhhh oh shit, that happened!

how bizarre that still was

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

What was the Latigo Hammers thing, I vaguely recall people discussing that incident from time to time?

-D-

-D- wrote:

Myself and another dude busted this guy named RAOXSLE on HTGTH who claimed to be this huge insider etc... members were kissing this dudes ass and forever the skeptic I could feel good knowing i was one of a small few who didn't come away with cum on their face.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

The days of Merck-O-Maina running wild.

-D-

-D- wrote:

Who the fuck IS Mysteron? LOL

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Was I the only one going to some website all in spanish to listen to IRS when it first leaked waaaay back when before all the other leaks.

Board footer