You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

Re: OZZY OSBOURNE's Son JACK Diagnosed With Multiple Sclerosis

jorge76 wrote:

http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla … mID=175570

According to People.com, Ozzy Osbourne's 26-year-old son Jack has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.

Jack and his fiancée, actress Lisa Stelly, welcomed a daughter named Pearl Clementine on April 24.

"I was just angry and frustrated and kept thinking, 'Why now?'" Jack tells People.com. "I've got a family and that's what's supposed to be the most important thing."

Multiple sclerosis (or MS) is a chronic, often disabling disease that attacks the central nervous system, which is made up of the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerves. Symptoms may be mild, such as numbness in the limbs, or severe, such as paralysis or loss of vision. The progress, severity, and specific symptoms of MS are unpredictable and vary from one person to another.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

oh Fuck...

I've worked with several people with this and it is a nasty disease.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Damn! I feel terrible for the guy. I've seen it effect a ton of people and it's an incredible scary experience for anyone to go through. Going to be a tough fight for him and his whole family. Good vibes and a positive change in health I hope comes his way.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Poor guy.

I hope this doesn't come across as insensitive but it's interesting to me how varied life is. Like growing up Ozzy's kid most people would envy him, you'd expect him to have a life of wealth, ability and access to launch any career of his own he chose and so on. Now he's got something terrible and one would be grateful not to be in his shoes.

The world is a scary place that's for sure. No one is safe it seems sometimes.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

I bet Ozzy carries huge guilt over this. His kid gets sick at 26 while he ran around destroying himself until he was on his fifties and is still A1.

My best mate's wife has it and she gets bad phases when she can't walk or talk, fucking HORRIBLE disease.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

This is the shits. I feel real bad for him. One of my best friend's Dad has MS and it's all but crippled him.  He's had it for as long as I can remember and it gets worse for sure as the years go on. My buddy and I were roomates for 6 years and when you came into our place you had to walk up about 15 stairs to get into our unit. In 6 years his mom made regular visits but his dad never came over once because it was just way too hard to get up the stairs. For the last  15 years or so his dad has barely and I mean barely been able to take care of himelf it's so severe.  Such a  sad disease. I don't know how I would be able to handle it. Your mind operates perfectly fine yet your body doesn't want to cooperate.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

yeah that would be so so horrible.

I hope they find a cure soon.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Yeah it blows! Jack has really gotten his shit together and is becoming a talented person who isn't mooching off his family's name which I respect. Making a name for himself; but still being there for his family.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

I bet Ozzy carries huge guilt over this. His kid gets sick at 26 while he ran around destroying himself until he was on his fifties and is still A1.

My best mate's wife has it and she gets bad phases when she can't walk or talk, fucking HORRIBLE disease.

Pretty much what I thought too.

This is absolutely horrible. I feel very sorry for Jack. He always seemed like a good guy. I wish him all the best wishes and dope in the world.

Board footer