You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Fantasy Band Draft

BLS-Pride wrote:

That would be a good show if there is any crowd left to witness it after my band starts to melt faces.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

As an innocent bystander, I have to say that I think the best band is -D-'s. But there are a lot of other bands that kick ass as well!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

So many great bands I can't decide which ones I would see the most live. Besides mine of course! 16 Definitely Russ, Buzz, D, and Supaplex's are up there as my top options when my band finishes their set.

Me_Wise_Magic

russtcb wrote:

If there were a 3-4 day festival featuring all of our bands, I cannot even imagine the crazy ass ego's and fighting backstage!!!!!

Elvis showing Syd how to disarm a weapon from him backstage would be fucking hysterical. 14

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

haha...!  Wonderful! 16 The stories that could come from a music festival like this would be legendary! 9

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Bill Laswell

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Shepherd definitely on bass. Only reason I picked him. Laswell will produce and maybe keyboards although Cornell can do that. My band was technically already picked. I just had that extra slot so I added Laswell. Almost chose Jonathan Cain from Journey instead.

Board footer