You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: DUFF MCKAGAN Joins SLASH On Stage In Seattle

faldor wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
Bono wrote:

People who can't comprehend that some see an obvious difference whether they agree witht at difference or not,  between Izzy playing with Axl right after the RRHOF and Duff playing with Slash here are spine.....errrr clueless.

Yeah, Slash N' Duff did the HOF together, so it's not a miracle that 2 or 3 months later they play again.

Axl said Izzy was possibly going to join them back in October for the show in Miami, so along that line of thinking.  Not shocking he'd join them 7 months later in Europe.  Or is it?

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Plus Duff said before that he was looking for a singer that would dwarf Scott, and Myles can't do that. I think that is where part of the problem lies. They are looking for different things.

See, I don't believe Myles was ever pushed by Slash. Myles was asked to join VR and said no himself. The guys in VR turned down that chap from Big Wreck because he's a guitar player and singer and not a pure bred frontman even though the man has chops and got on well with the boys.

Myles is actually primarily a guitar player and a singer second, he has always maintained that.

So, I'm just not sure if Slash really was pushing him for VR, in fact if you think about it, it would be a stupid move by Slash as he has his own band with Myles, why dilute the brand?

The only beef I can see is Slash's refusal to have Corey in the band. I bet Matt was really pissed and vocal about it as he's a jobbing drummer and needs a gig. Duff is probably wealthy and wise enough to know by now if someone is not into it, best not to push it. Duff seems too content and respectful to take it personally.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
faldor wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
Bono wrote:

People who can't comprehend that some see an obvious difference whether they agree witht at difference or not,  between Izzy playing with Axl right after the RRHOF and Duff playing with Slash here are spine.....errrr clueless.

Yeah, Slash N' Duff did the HOF together, so it's not a miracle that 2 or 3 months later they play again.

Axl said Izzy was possibly going to join them back in October for the show in Miami, so along that line of thinking.  Not shocking he'd join them 7 months later in Europe.  Or is it?

I think you understand the difference the HOF made, you are just here for the sake of debate to defend Izzy, and especially Axl. We've heard all the stuff about something that cannot be defended in the real world. But it's the Internet, I know.

Anyway, I have no time for this stuff. 5

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
faldor wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

I think you understand the difference the HOF made, you are just here for the sake of debate to defend Izzy, and especially Axl. We've heard all the stuff about something that cannot be defended in the real world. But it's the Internet, I know.

No shit. Seriously Flador if you refuse to acknowldge the difference between performing with Axl pior to the RRHOF and the  after then there's no point in discussing it with you. You may nto think it wa a big deal and that's fine but this fake fucking shit where you and some others continue to act like there is no difference is down right instigating. That's all it is.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Can you make time for a draft pick?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I agree with Bono, two totally different situations.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Bono wrote:

No shit. Seriously Flador if you refuse to acknowldge the difference between performing with Axl pior to the RRHOF and the  after then there's no point in discussing it with you. You may nto think it wa a big deal and that's fine but this fake fucking shit where you and some others continue to act like there is no difference is down right instigating. That's all it is.

I'M instigating?   Coming from YOU?  That's a good one.  I made a joke.  You and Mikka couldn't let it go and had to point out the "differences".  Thanks for doing me that favor guys.  Now I get it.  What would I do without you two?

Board footer