You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: "Better" Video Discussion

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

It would be easy as to photo shop

Sky Dog wrote:

don't you think he would have already shot that down if it was fake...

Bumblefoot
 Rep: 2 

Bumblefoot wrote:

Hey all, been out of touch for a while trying to take care of my own life stuff, that douche posting a personal convo prompted me to get back in touch with the world....

I joked about a montage video (with an 'lol') and told the kid to stop bothering me with his complaints, to address them to GNR management, and to leave me alone about it during my time off.  Wasn't a serious thing....   (and not our first convo.....)  Then to post it weeks later and try and turn fans against me and get 5 seconds of attention...  wuuudever. 

I've been very grumpy.  I won't get into details, I'll just say that's *over*.  No more grumpy.

Fuck johndivney.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon  smile

Any chatting I do from here on will be at gunsnroses.com - we have our own chat now, that's where you'll find me.  smile

Take care!

Ron

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Glad to hear things are looking up smile

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Bumblefoot wrote:

Hey all, been out of touch for a while trying to take care of my own life stuff, that douche posting a personal convo prompted me to get back in touch with the world....

I joked about a montage video (with an 'lol') and told the kid to stop bothering me with his complaints, to address them to GNR management, and to leave me alone about it during my time off.  Wasn't a serious thing....   (and not our first convo.....)  Then to post it weeks later and try and turn fans against me and get 5 seconds of attention...  wuuudever. 

I've been very grumpy.  I won't get into details, I'll just say that's *over*.  No more grumpy.

Fuck johndivney.

Any chatting I do from here on will be at gunsnroses.com - we have our own chat now, that's where you'll find me.  smile

Take care!

Ron

Awesome.  I'll be in Vegas with Russ to see you guys play.  Looking forward to it.  Take care of yourself.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

What is this South America documentary mentioned on the supposed chat?

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
Bumblefoot wrote:

Fuck johndivney.

Take care!

Ron

Nice one.. Everybody's entitled to be grumpy and exposing a private chat convo is lame, in every way you look...

You should come and chat with us! Can I gather and filter questions from folks around here and do a GNREvo interview with you? tongue

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Bumblefoot wrote:

Fuck johndivney.

Take care!

Ron

As always Ron, you're a class act mate.:beer:

Enjoy your time off, rest up, and I hope you're feeling better soon!

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Bumblefoot wrote:

Fuck johndivney.

Take care!

Ron

Thanks for the update Ron! Always appreciated. That's terrible that the guy was giving you that much trouble. Just enjoy the resting and hope to see you & the boys back when the time is right.

Board footer