You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Buying a Home!!!

Axlin16 wrote:

A huge congratulations to you both. Hopefully you don't he worked over on the closing costs. Those things are a complete screw job.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:

Thank you everyone for the well wishes! If you ever come to Detroit, you're more than welcome in our home!
125ovgn.jpg

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Stacey wrote:

Thank you everyone for the well wishes! If you ever come to Detroit, you're more than welcome in our home!
http://i45.tinypic.com/125ovgn.jpg

Ok cool! : ) Thanks. You guys are most welcome. If you have helped make this forum so welcoming to me and other people. Nice digs! I should definitely consider that once my driving situations get taken care of and I start making some good money to do road trips.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Congrats!!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Thanks for the invite. Congrats on the seller covering the costs, and best wishes in the new home.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Congratulations!

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Cool, so you're officially under contract now?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Wow that's pretty exciting...congratulations!

I live in hope that Australia's property market will collapse, as you can see from this graphic of USA and Australian house prices...the current situation is a little depressing for people my age and younger.

keenmay311.gif

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Cool, so you're officially under contract now?

Yes, it's a private sale so we don't have realtors. I drafted an Offer to Purchase Real Estate and the seller and I signed that last night. They didn't ask me for any good faith payment, so I haven't officially paid anything yet, but the house is ours.

The appraisal will start soon, then closing, and that's pretty much it.

This process has been a dream, I'm so glad we haven't been through the horror story ringer that a lot of my friends have.

Board footer