You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: 10/31/2012 - The Joint - Las Vegas, NV

Lomax wrote:

Quick recovery form the bridge school throt problem

DJ looks like the Voodoo guy from Live and Let Die

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

He even nails the money shot scream at the end. Top performance there.

Riad wrote:

Quick recovery form the bridge school throt problem

DJ looks like the Voodoo guy from Live and Let Die

Lol. Actually watched that movie last night.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

It kills me that I don't have proper transportation to get to Vegas at the moment cause I want a ticket to one of these shows. Damn axl! He's definitely been practicing. A good leap forward in terms of vocal performance. The band is great as always. The photos and video of the stage look amazing. So many lights, multimedia screens, and set ups. Really cool! I'm sure after a few shows, they'll start bringing in a few new surprises to the set list. As you guys mentioned earlier, they might want to play it safe for the press or to warm up and get comfortable with the stage.  I did love that tease of Blood in the Water and Prostitute within the robot video before the theme song remix to fully open the show. All I can say with that tease is that sneaky SOB. 16

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I hate being the guy to talk about Axl's looks, but he looks soooo much better now. He looks in better shape from the pics and has a better wardrobe.

That stage set up is bad ass.

Sky Dog wrote:

the LALD screams were pretty f'n awesome.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

misterID wrote:

I hate being the guy to talk about Axl's looks, but he looks soooo much better now. He looks in better shape from the pics and has a better wardrobe.

That stage set up is bad ass.

Agreed! Everything looks to be shaping up according to plan with these shows.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

that`s definitely prostitute by the way, not blood in the water, or whatever that fake leak is called..

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

I'm so relieved whenever I think his rasp is gone for good to hear it again. The end of ISE was really good.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
WARose wrote:

that`s definitely prostitute by the way, not blood in the water, or whatever that fake leak is called..

^^

Yeah, I'm pretty sure BITW was just a vocal track that someone pasted some of Prostitutes strings onto.

Board footer