You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: 9 Year Old Rehearsing on Vocals with GN'R

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Wow how lame

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I expect that from Jon Bon Jovi but not from most dangerous band in the world

johndivney wrote:

Yea they shoulda had her do Anything Goes instead.

Bon Jovi would never do anything as nice as that, those guys are assholes.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I think it's pretty cool of them, besides if the main man ain't gonna show up to rehursals....

That said the first couple of minutes I watched she, just like Axl, sounded too low in the mix. Do they have Jarmo running the sound board these days? Maybe the experts in "management" think running a message board and a sound board are similar jobs.  16

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Kind of harsh comments coming from a simple fun rehearsal with a young fan and the band being nice about the whole thing. Very sweet of bumblefoot and the others to allow her to do that with them. I'm surprised a kid like that knows anything about Guns let alone songs from Chinese Democracy. Good parenting. 9

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
-D- wrote:

Wow how lame

Not as lame as your response.  Seriously?

I believe this is the same 9 year old who brought a sign to a show about her love for Bumblefoot, and it got confiscated by security.  Ron found out about it and got the sign back to the fan, signed it, took pictures with the fan, etc.  Now she's apparently got an in with Ron.  Not sure why that's viewed as "lame".  I guess it's lame to be nice to your fans.  How dare they. 17

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I think it's pretty cool of them, besides if the main man ain't gonna show up to rehursals....

That said the first couple of minutes I watched she, just like Axl, sounded too low in the mix. Do they have Jarmo running the sound board these days? Maybe the experts in "management" think running a message board and a sound board are similar jobs.  16

Yeah, I do agree there.  I thought the video was cool, and a sweet gesture.  But I wish you could actually HEAR the girl.  Was her mic even on?

Board footer