You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: Compilation of 28 Live Izzy Stradlin Rarities

Will wrote:

Here's a compilation of 28 live songs performed by Izzy (& Izzy and the ju ju hounds) in 1992, 1993, and 2000. I made a similiar compilation about 5+ years ago but couldn't find a download link and lost my copy when I got the new laptop. So here we are again...

Tracklist

Amazing Grace
Attitude
Battleship Chains
Been A Fix
Blues Jam (JJH)
California Sun
Came Unglued
Cant Hear Em
Chinese Rocks
Crackin Up
Goodnight Tonight
Goodnight Tonight (Alt)
Gotta Wanna Go
Happy
Blues Jam (Here Comes The Rain 2000)
Highway 49
Honey Hush
How Much
Jiving Sister Fanny
Little Red Rooster
Memphis
Moonlight Mile
Ooh La La
Pills
Rocking Daddy
Shuffle It All W. Keep On Movin
Sittin On Top Of The World
Spoonful
Wipeout

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?a9y14ujvls5xqa1

All songs are labelled as "Izzy Stradlin" - "Live", however the majority of these songs are performed by Izzy Stradlin & The Ju Ju Hounds - just labelled this way so that they're grouped together in media players.

Thanks go to Kittay, Michael @ IzzyOnTour.com, RQK from Myspace Izzy Fansite - lots of the songs were cherry picked from bootlegs they'd uploaded.

Suggestions for other songs to include are welcome, though I'm trying not to include too many songs that saw an official release or any studio recorded songs (such as "Might As Well", "Take It Slow" etc). Made exceptions for the Ju Ju bsides as they're out of print (though these are live versions included, not official), Shuffle because it includes "Keep On Moving", and "Memphis" because I believe its the earliest recording of the Ju Ju Hounds playing it live (maybe the only recording, and performed years before officially released).

If I've overlooked a cover song or badass Rick solo etc let me know and I'll update the compilation.

P.S - I take no responsibility for the craving of an Izzy solo tour you will suffer from after listening to this.

izzy

Enjoy,
ChopAway

Board footer