You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: www.paradisecity.com

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ Guessing Jarmo is about to be out of a job?

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Fuck that shit sideways. I'm gonna put effort in proving myself to a fucking website? One that'll probably never see the light of day, or if it does, will die from inattention?

Best case scenario, what are you gonna get? Early access to sign up for video feeds, movies, concert footage, new releases that each get mysteriously canceled?

Fuck that shit sideways. GNR- it's YOUR turn to prove yourselves. Fuckers.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
smoke wrote:

Fuck that shit sideways. I'm gonna put effort in proving myself to a fucking website? One that'll probably never see the light of day, or if it does, will die from inattention?

Best case scenario, what are you gonna get? Early access to sign up for video feeds, movies, concert footage, new releases that each get mysteriously canceled?

Fuck that shit sideways. GNR- it's YOUR turn to prove yourselves. Fuckers.

That was my thought too, but I thought maybe I was being too cynical.  I wouldn't mind joining something, but if you're going to make me work for it, I have better things to do...but maybe that's their intention.  Maybe all they want are the craziest of the HTGTH crazies where they can all jerk each other off on how great things are and will be "soon" in the GnR world.

smoke

smoke wrote:

Holy shit- I hadn't thought of that. They're DISTILLING HTGTH down to it's essence! yikes

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Great, 2000 Jarmos in a forum

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

smoke

smoke wrote:

Good fucking luck. Whoever the whores are behind it, at least they're being up front about it. No thanks, though. I'll sign up when Slash does.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

So based on the Slash comment, I guess we can assume this is not an "official" website? Then again, incorrect stuff has been said in the past by agents for Axl who then got in trouble when he found out what they said.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

No access to new music, me no joining anything.

Board footer