You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: i need glasses

Neemo wrote:

So late last week I found out I need glasses

Was kinda freaking me out cuz I have been getting dizzy spells for a few weeks
I went to my first eye exam ever and optometrist says its because my straw are over worked and tired, so yeah I get a pair I'd glasses this week....it will be weird, hell it was weird/hard for my wife and I to pick out a pair of frames

Will take some getting used to that's for sure

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

People will say you got old but just say you got smarter.

It's true...my eyes packed it in at 25 when I was doing a law degree....I don't think it's a coincidence. lol.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Use lenses if you don't want the glasses.

I use both, lenses at work and for whatever and glasses when I'm at home.

Used to use lenses only for like 10 years.

johndivney wrote:

i had to get glasses there a few months back.

i'd always thought my eyesight was grand. but for a while, reading on tablets & phones i noticed a blurring. turns out i have astigmatism.

have to say i enjoy having glasses. they really make a difference, like jumping from sd to hd! everything is the way it should be, or once was.
i don't need to wear them all the time but i find that i prefer to.  i'm kinda glad for them.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yea the eye doctor told me i wouldnt have to wear them all the time but i can already see myself just leaving them on

as for contact lenses.... something about sticking my fingers in my eyes doesn't seem quite right lol

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
DCK wrote:

Use lenses if you don't want the glasses.

I use both, lenses at work and for whatever and glasses when I'm at home.

Used to use lenses only for like 10 years.

Me too.  This is the way to go unless you don't think you can take the lenses in and out.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
Neemo wrote:

yea the eye doctor told me i wouldnt have to wear them all the time but i can already see myself just leaving them on

as for contact lenses.... something about sticking my fingers in my eyes doesn't seem quite right lol

Be a man Neemo.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
DCK wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Be a man Neemo.

Agreed.  I can do it without a mirror.  Once you get used to it, it's a piece of cake.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Was stuck with glasses for over a decade.

Finally got up and went to laser-eye surgery.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I wore glasses only before being introduced to contacts. Wow!  What a difference. Contacts are the shit. First week will suck, but then it's like cake. I sleep with mine in, sometimes a week straight.

Board footer