You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: What are you eating?

misterID wrote:

I had a Hardees Pork Chop and gravy biscuit this morning. I hate myself a little. But Jesus, it was delicious.

...and so is their ribeye, egg and cheese biscuit.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Sounds delicious to me. I actually had some porkchops for dinner last night.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Fried porkchops + Mashed Potatoes & Gravy + Sauteed Squash, Zucchini and Onions = heaven.

Me_Wise_Magic

I could go for some mashed potatoes & gravy right now. good stuff! I had a slice of pizza and some Italian bread earlier.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Trying to eat well these days. I've pretty much successfully given up soft drinks, which was really tough considering I was addicted to Coca-Cola.
But I've been off it since about August last year, and now drink mineral water if I want something fizzy. But mostly just drink water.
And I gotta say, I feel great for it, plus I lost a fair bit of weight from cutting out all the sugar from drinking them.

Also was on a salad kick for a while there, lots of greens, with a bit of meat on the side, and trying to cut back carbs.

Now I kinda go back and forth between salads and regular meals, only because eating salads all the time gets boring, and I have a huge European appetite, given my cultural background. 14

Still love my beers though, don't think I'll ever give those up! 5

misterID

misterID wrote:

I stopped drinking colas when I was about 17 and that was 17 years ago smile

That's awesome though. Coke is addicting and so is Mountain Dew. For some people that's like quitting cigarettes. I'll drink a sprite if I have to. But mostly I drink ice tea, or green tea, or snapple and lots of water. And Ice Coffees.

Your diet sounds a lot like mine, but with more beer 16

Tonight, stir fry with fresh greens, peppers, chicken on noodles.

Me_Wise_Magic

I'm cutting back on soda a little. I'm trying to lose some weight for future dates and a few conventions where I need to cosplay too. Also the walk to campuses help alot with that. I just need some soda either to get through my work shift or keep me a little energized in class. Other than that I'll have it during one meal of the day and that's about it. I used to drink it a little too much. Drinking more water and juices too.  I only drink alcoholic beverages with close friends and never by myself for personal reasons. Just like the taste and have a couple and then that's about it. Had some laughs with good friends the other day. Not a beer guy at the moment; but I do tend to like alot of flavorful fruit related drinks. Or a mixed drink with some Coke or Orange Soda and a little Vodka.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Swapped soft drinks for green tea and moka coffee, essentially giving up drip machines in the process, too.

Get all the caffeine I really need early into the morning and can go the rest of the day with tea.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

I eat whatever my wife puts in front of me. wink

misterID

misterID wrote:

Burger King

Chipolte Whopper (grilled onions, spicy Swiss cheese, bacon, lettuce & tomato with mayo n' Chipolte sauce.  Loaded potato tots (bacon, cheese, looks like some kind of diced/flake chive herb) and sweet peach tea.

Very good.  Might need some pepto bismol later, but for now, good.

Board footer