You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: What are you eating?

Lomax wrote:

Silkworms

haha..NICE!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Had an awesome roast last night, and enough left over for soup tonight.

btw, I can't believe how blatantly Burger King is ripping of the Big Mac wth their "Big King." Exact same burger down to the sauce and three buns. What the hell happened to originality?

Me_Wise_Magic

I know right? Dude I was laughing about it the first time I saw the commercial. It's ridiculous. BK is trolling and is lacking any new ideas now.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I had a big king... And goddamn it it was fantastic. Way better than the big mac. The thing is, it's not big. Where as the Big Mac is really two small patties on three large buns, the Big King is proportioned well with the bun, the sauce is light, not over powering, and it doesn't make you feel like a glutton. I was really surprised how small it is. Definitely worth it.

Dunkin Donuts cinnamon brown sugar ice coffe is fantastic, too.

Having some awesome homeade chili and a rasberry tea snapple in a few minutes smile

DavidJones
 Rep: 0 

DavidJones wrote:

I had french fries with steak tonight. Super good stuff from the wife tongue

misterID

misterID wrote:

I had steak and potatoes tonight with fresh green beans.

Me_Wise_Magic

Burgers, Peanuts, and Fries from Five Guys earlier with my dad. Tried some of the new Lays potato chip flavors. The Bacon Mac N' Cheese and Cappuccino ones are pretty damn tasty out of the bunch so far. Cutting back on a ton of stuff like soda and a few other things. Still will have a soda or two some days during the week; but I'm drinking more water and alternatives to get healthier in a sense.

Board footer