You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: My album is finished! (Oh Boy 3AM!! MWM)

Here is the link to download. If anyone has any problems with the link, please let me know and I can send you a copy over Skype or another way. Thanks and enjoy everybody! Take care! big_smile 9

It has a mixture of electronica, blues, hard rock, and a variety of different vibes going on due to the many types of music I was listening to at the time that inspired me.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1QqgxT … 1GTjg/edit

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, but congrats nevertheless. 22

Me_Wise_Magic

apex-twin wrote:

Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, but congrats nevertheless. 22

Thanks dude! smile Take your time, no rush!

Me_Wise_Magic

29co2s2.jpg

Album cover!! big_smile Made by a close friend of mine. 13 songs!!

Me_Wise_Magic

I was wondering what you guys think? smile Always happy to share any song development stories or any feedback.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Won't let me open it...

Me_Wise_Magic

Oh..you just have to right click the folder and extract the files when the album is finished downloading over the link.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

I was able to download it. 

So far I've only listened to "The Old Wise Rock Blaster", I chose that track because I saw the doc with the lyrics, and I wanted to follow along.  But I couldn't hear them, have they not been mixed in yet?

I'm not really a fan of experimental indie rock, but I thought the last 30 seconds were pretty cool.

Me_Wise_Magic

Well I decided not to add vocals to the song; but just let the lyric sheet flow with the music as a instrumental with something a little more. I tried to attempt vocals; but in my head it didn't work out; so I decided when my friend wrote the lyrics and I made a couple edits then I would do it as a instrumental with some vocal effects; but the lyrics would give the music a little more power.  If that makes any sense. 16 Plus..my editing program isn't the best for mixing different parts. I really liked what she came up with. It's my personal fav on the album by far. ..thanks for the feedback brotha. Can't wait to hear more feedback on the other songs and what the rest of you guys think. The song, That Chick though follows lyrics with vocals and the rest of the music too except some of my vocal parts were changed from the actual edited lyric sheet.

Me_Wise_Magic

any other feedback or reactions from you guys? any songs you like in particular? smile

Board footer