You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal on Nefarious Bovine Radio

Neemo wrote:

A recent episode of Nefarious Bovine Radio features three tracks and an interview with Thal.

Nefarious Bovine Radio caught up with the guitarist at the Locobazooka! festival in Mansfield, MA on September 9, 2007 to discuss his career, music, accountability and hot sauces. The interview contains no "Chinese Democracy" spoilers.

GUNS N' ROSES and Bumblefoot fans and metalheads can download only the Bumblefoot segment here.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … emID=88226

interview about his solo stuff, early career, record labels, QBall, Downloading Music, GnR, buckethead, GnR forums, Hot Sauces,

No CD spoilers, there isnt anything about the album in the interview

bucketfoot
 Rep: 4 

bucketfoot wrote:

So there is nothing concerning "Chinese" in the interview? Does he even talk about GNR?

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

yeah there is about 7-8 minutes of GnR, BH, and forum talk...gnr stuff starts about 18 minutes in

bucketfoot
 Rep: 4 

bucketfoot wrote:

Dark Angel will be all over this again.

I listened to this back in the day. It was quite hilarious when he was talking about the steak and calling people "Vagitarians".

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
bucketfoot wrote:

I don't understand why Ron is so tight-lipped about stuff on the album.

He wants to remain gainfully employed by Axl.

Gunslinger wrote:
bucketfoot wrote:

I don't understand why Ron is so tight-lipped about stuff on the album.

He wants to remain gainfully employed by Axl.

Exactly, I don't think it's any of their choices to be tight-lipped.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
bucketfoot wrote:

Dark Angel will be all over this again.

I listened to this back in the day. It was quite hilarious when he was talking about the steak and calling people "Vagitarians".

sorry i didnt realize it was old...oops

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Considering I don't have 30 minutes to listen. Anyone wanna highlight the GNR, BH, download talk?

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

he doesnt say much about gnr, said its a good gig and hes lucky he got the position, said he went from underground nobody to a guy who gnr wanted. talked about buckethead, basically said they know each other and are freindly terms, not enemies like the forums seem to make it look like. said bucket asked him to sing on one of his albums once,

i dunno there was more but i cant recall it all right now, thats the short and skinny though

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Neemo wrote:

he doesnt say much about gnr, said its a good gig and hes lucky he got the position, said he went from underground nobody to a guy who gnr wanted. talked about buckethead, basically said they know each other and are freindly terms, not enemies like the forums seem to make it look like. said bucket asked him to sing on one of his albums once,

i dunno there was more but i cant recall it all right now, thats the short and skinny though

Thanks Neemo.

Board footer