You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Curious Sorry/Shackler mention

misterID wrote:

I actually really like Shackler's. Very catchy, a lot of non GN'R fans liked it, and I think it was singled out by some reviews as one of the better tracks. I think it would have worked well as a single. I just wish I could have heard the Bucket version.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
misterID wrote:

I actually really like Shackler's. Very catchy, a lot of non GN'R fans liked it, and I think it was singled out by some reviews as one of the better tracks. I think it would have worked well as a single. I just wish I could have heard the Bucket version.

Me too, and aside from that odd Elephant/trumpet sounding intro, I really dig the track. I think for the genre it is written in, it is great.

Son of a Gun
 Rep: -3 

Son of a Gun wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Son of a Gun wrote:

What does this self serving drivel have to do with my post ? You`re grasping at straws here buddy. Someone has mistakenly tricked into believing that I give a shit whether you take my opinions seriously or not. What a bunch of crybabies.

Self serving? I think not... 14 14 14

I'm just trying to get you to see someone else's opinion other than your own. Especially since it's clear that not everyone here agrees with you and what you think "sucks ass".
That's hardly grasping at straws.

And in my opinion, your shortsighted taste in music "sucks ass"

Don't waste your time on this one...not worth it.

Get lives you pair of dickweeds and don`t get your panties in a bunch when someone disagrees with you.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Son of a Gun wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Self serving? I think not... 14 14 14

I'm just trying to get you to see someone else's opinion other than your own. Especially since it's clear that not everyone here agrees with you and what you think "sucks ass".
That's hardly grasping at straws.

And in my opinion, your shortsighted taste in music "sucks ass"

Get lives you pair of dickweeds and don`t get your panties in a bunch when someone disagrees with you.

Get the fuck over yourself. It seems that it is YOU that has the problem with anyone else's opinion other than your own.

This place is for civil music conversation, not school yard "sucks ass" shit that you bring.

Son of a Gun
 Rep: -3 

Son of a Gun wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Son of a Gun wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Get the fuck over yourself. It seems that it is YOU that has the problem with anyone else's opinion other than your own.

This place is for civil music conversation, not school yard "sucks ass" shit that you bring.

Really ? you cried over my posts and I`m the one who stirred up shit ? anyway, admin can remove my account if he deems necessary.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

There's no need to be removing anything but a more respectful approach to someone else's opinion wouldn't hurt.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

"It ended up coming back down to the same fucking songs that they were 10 years ago, except that now they were a super-dense mishmash of a bunch of instrumentation.

I love Tommy. The most relevant info on the album seem to be quotes from him(a few exceptions of course).

After we all heard the album it surprises me that people are still puzzled by Ezrin's "3 songs" statement. Take into account he said it when the songs were relatively fresh and the cut and paste jobs hadn't yet turned it into borderline noise pollution. Imagine what he would have said hearing the versions that made it on the album.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Tommy has the balls to say things as he sees them, the old punk in him isn't dead yet.
Someday, someone will write the definative book about Axl post UYI and I will go sick from work to stay home and read it about 6 times.

Board footer