You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: Leaked GN'R Songs Thread

Is this real?

And if it is, WHEN CAN WE HEAR THE FULL VERSION OF THIS BLOODY SONG?

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Lucky for Vince Axl never showed, but apparently they still have this band thing where Axl is a running joke.

I'd be glad to be corrected, but I think the fight was only Vince's idea in so much as Axl was vocal about kicking his ass.

And seriously, Vince is a shitty singer and is a joke nowadays, but you got it backwards. Vince would have handily mopped the floor with Axl.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Why? Does he have history in that department?

Son of a Gun
 Rep: -3 

Son of a Gun wrote:
smoke wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Lucky for Vince Axl never showed, but apparently they still have this band thing where Axl is a running joke.

I'd be glad to be corrected, but I think the fight was only Vince's idea in so much as Axl was vocal about kicking his ass.

And seriously, Vince is a shitty singer and is a joke nowadays, but you got it backwards. Vince would have handily mopped the floor with Axl.

Nope, Axl would have beaten living shit out of Vincey boy back then and still would now.

smoke

smoke wrote:

Yeah, forget where I read it, but back at the time someone pointed out that Vince had basically grown up scrapping in the streets and was just an all around tough guy. Add to that (this is my opinion here) that Axl has never followed through on any fight ever where he wasn't surrounded by security. I think his bark is worse than his bite.

smoke

smoke wrote:
Son of a Gun wrote:
smoke wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Nope, Axl would have beaten living shit out of Vincey boy back then and still would now.

NOW, all bets are off. Not sure who would gas first, but I'd say Axl would have a much better chance today than back then.

Son of a Gun

Son of a Gun wrote:
smoke wrote:

Yeah, forget where I read it, but back at the time someone pointed out that Vince had basically grown up scrapping in the streets and was just an all around tough guy. Add to that (this is my opinion here) that Axl has never followed through on any fight ever where he wasn't surrounded by security. I think his bark is worse than his bite.

Neil`s tough guy image is just fluff bullshit ask his bandmate Tommy Lee and he`ll tell you what a loudmouthed pussy Vince is. Axl is n`t a martial artist but he would take him out with ease dude`s insane even if he gets beaten up he`ll still go for his punch.

Son of a Gun

Son of a Gun wrote:
smoke wrote:
Son of a Gun wrote:
smoke wrote:

NOW, all bets are off. Not sure who would gas first, but I'd say Axl would have a much better chance today than back then.

I`ve heard somewhere that Axl was taking kickbox lessons.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

Would have been an interesting fight back in the day, if for no other reason than they both looked like chicks back then.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
smoke wrote:

Could be bullshit or most certainly exaggerated. Kinda what Motley was/is all about. We KNOW Axl grew up hard though.

Board footer