You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Fantasy Football 2013

faldor wrote:

I re-registered the HTGTH vs. GNRevo league last night.  9 out of 14 teams have signed up already, so we're off to a good start.  Still absent from here would be Neemo, misterID, Nugdafied, and FlashFlood.  I set the draft date as far in the future as I could just to give people enough time to sign up.  If everyone signs up earlier, I can try and move it up to next week sometime, if that would work for all/most/some.

Neemo, I believed this should have sent to your new e-mail  We took care of that the end of the last season.  But if not, here's a gentle reminder.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com … venge/2013

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Thanks Faldor, I did see the invite.

FYI everyone, draft is Wednesday Sept 4th 9pm EST.

faldor

faldor wrote:

Neemo signed up today and Estranged Eagles from HTGTH, so we've got 11 now.  Waiting on 3 more teams from here.  ID, where you at?  Not sure if FlashFlood and Nugdafied post here much anymore.  I've been absent myself of late.  Good response so far.

nugdafied wrote:

Hey, I am here...just realized I hadn't actually been logged in since getting my new phone awhile ago. I will definitely sign up and represent GnREvolution against the dark side. What's the league id & password?

faldor

faldor wrote:
nugdafied wrote:

Hey, I am here...just realized I hadn't actually been logged in since getting my new phone awhile ago. I will definitely sign up and represent GnREvolution against the dark side. What's the league id & password?

I forget what the password is, but you can rejoin the league without it by just clicking on the link provided in the email you should have received. Let me know if you need me to resend it.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

If you need me I'll join. I wasn't able to keep up with it last season and it's going to be tight this year. But if you need me, I'll be there.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

as a former champ... Of course im in!

faldor

faldor wrote:

Nugdafied and ID, you have until Tuesday night to sign up. At that point I'll have to close the league to make it draft ready. We can easily play with 12, 13 would be no bueno. So it's both of you, or neither. Unless someone else wants in. Bottom line, time is running out.

I've got my first draft tonight. I feel more unprepared than usual so we'll see how it goes.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Has Nug joined?

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Hey guys, if I can join I would. I played for a couple seasons years ago but don't think I have in recent years. If it's full or my joining would throw off the numbers, no worries. At this point I post on forums so rarely that it's not too different from a random league. But let me know if you happen to have one slot between now and your draft.

Board footer