You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Fantasy Football 2013

faldor wrote:
misterID wrote:

Has Nug joined?

No, I was about to close up the league actually.  Don't want to get caught with an odd number the day of the draft.  I could leave it open overnight though and see if two more teams join.  If only one does, I'll have to eliminate that team so we can hold the draft.  So Nug, ID, CC.  It's either 2 of you or none of you.  It's up to you guys.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

And then there were 4...I got lucky my opponent caught the injury bug

faldor

faldor wrote:

My team careered it last week.  Hoping they're just hitting their stride and can let it ride for 2 more weeks.  I've got buzzsaw this week.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Arrgh....Jamal Charles killed me...wtf he got like 60pts for D!

faldor

faldor wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Arrgh....Jamal Charles killed me...wtf he got like 60pts for D!

He nearly outscored my entire team.  Facing you for the all unimportant 3rd place game Neemo. 

I scored over 180 points in another league winning by almost 100 points.  Unfortunately I lost last week, so that was in the 5th place game.  Tough circumstances.  I clued in a friend earlier this year that he was playing without a QB against me about 20 minutes before kickoff.  He picked up Carson Palmer who did just enough to beat me.  If I hadn't told him, I would've beaten him and gotten the #2 seed and a bye.  So my 180 points would've certainly been good enough to get to the finals.

Dah well!  What are you going to do.  I'm still alive in one league.  Losing Gronk hurts though.  I picked up Tamme last week thinking he'd fill in at the slot for Welker.  He had 9 receiving yards.  Back to the drawing board.  Hoping for better production from the position in the finals.

Good luck to D and Buzzsaw.  The 2 best teams all season long.  That rarely happens.

Board footer