You are not logged in. Please register or login.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

Re: All sorts of Beta rumors etc over at mygnr - any thoughts?

smoke wrote:

She's totally pathetic, and it seems like she may have her claws deeper into Axl than previously thought. It's like the shrinks that got a hold of Brian Wilson, totally becoming the gatekeeper between him and any form of reality.

How are the fans to blame here? How is even MSL? Did he get dressed up in his wrestling gear and storm the vaults under the cover of darkness? Why has ZERO anger EVER been directed at the person IN or AT THE EDGES of their own fucking camp that's clearly the leak source. This shit doesn't just magically teleport out of the vaults.

How many leaks were Fernando responsible for, ferchrisakes? And the reaction to that is to promote him and piss on the fans?

She is a truly warped individual. So full of hate and passive aggressiveness.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

"Did he get dressed up in his wrestling gear and storm the vaults under the cover of darkness?"

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Quote of the YEAR!!!

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

"Did he get dressed up in his wrestling gear and storm the vaults under the cover of darkness?"

This is a movie, right there.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

It's official, I have let go...I'm here 'cause I like what you guys have to say and the drama / intrigue / tragedy around Axl & GNR is compelling.
Let's all just sit back and watch the black comedy unfold. If we get some tunes, all the better!
I hope the hoarders react appropriately to Beta's venom...

Lomax wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

It's official, I have let go...I'm here 'cause I like what you guys have to say and the drama / intrigue / tragedy around Axl & GNR is compelling.
Let's all just sit back and watch the black comedy unfold. If we get some tunes, all the better!

5 Here here. I'm right there beside you. Fuck this stupid shit.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

You know if someone had leaked the whole album I'd have GNR's Back.

Like if they were negotiating a 2014 release with the label...then boom...some ass leaks like 15 new tracks...Axl has to go back to scratch to surprise us..and it's all for nothing....I'd feel their pain.

But come on.

We're talking about ONE new song - which seems to be a cool song - but Axl's only on backing vocals. Then we're talking about a dance remix of a song with a couple of fun samples thrown in, and two different remix versions of a single that peaked at 18th place on the charts...nearly FIVE YEARS AGO.

Come on now? Was that the EP axl was going to bring out? Going Down with 2 versions of better and call it an album?

Let's get real. While i'm sure these leaks are annoying to the GNR camp. There's no way that this batch compromised the whole project or the bulk of the material.

It's 1 song and a couple of remixes FFS....

If the band really uses this as "the excuse" why they can't put out a record then that's just really strange. Don't get me wrong  - I'm all for artists wanting to get paid and i'm anti people pirating music you can buy in stores and so on. But I just don't see a leak of 2 remixes of a 5 year old track, and a draft version of a song not even sung by the lead singer as a reason to end the band's creative output for life.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Come on now? Was that the EP axl was going to bring out? Going Down with 2 versions of better and call it an album?

Probably...

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

Yep, it's sad that this stupidity is the most interesting thing we've had come from the GN'R camp in recent times. You have to just laugh or you'd cry... 10 14

I think I'm done, even though, new music would still get me interested.

There are far too many other great functioning artists out there that release new music and respect their fans to really give any shit about GN'R anymore properly.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

imsorry wrote:

hahahhaha

Spot on!

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Intercourse wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Quote of the YEAR!!!

Smoke my friend. Good work! Love it.

Board footer